The Fire Escape (Conclusion)

Jungkook 🔞🔞

Jin is acting weird, he is man handling me and has become quite strong, he pulled me upstairs and threw me on the bed, he straddles my lap and when I look in his eyes, they are pitch black and full of lust, lust like I have never seen before. He climbed off me and pulled my pants down with him, grabbing my cock and stroking it, looking at it like he is hungry, "MMM, yes so big, its been to long", I heard him whisper and he starts giving me head. Oh my god, I thought my head would explode, he was doing something that felt amazing, I grabbed his hair and thrusted up into his mouth and he took it all, not even gagging. I came down his throat and he took it all then licked me clean, getting me hard all over again, Jin stood and took his clothes off, straddling me, his skin was freezing. 

He lowered himself onto my cock and started to ride me, fast and hard, he came all over my stomach, I grabbed his cock and started stroking him, he was riding me hard and fast, I was not going to last long if he kept this up, "baby slow down I am going to cum", I panted. "Good", he said in a weird voice, and went even harder. I was afraid he was going to hurt himself, but this is the best sex I have ever had, I came, grabbing his hips and holding him still while I rode out my orgasm. He looked at me and smiled, "Thank you, you were amazing, it been way to long", he purred. Then he collapsed. "Jin, Jin, I say sitting up and grabbing him, he was freezing. I ran into the bathroom and ran a hot bath, I picked him up and we got into the tub, I held him in my arms till his skinned warmed a bit. I tried waking him, but he wont wake up, I took him out of the bath, put him in warm clothes and laid him in bed, covering him with the comforter. 

Its been about 6 hours and he is still sleeping, Yoongi called and said that the family arrived home and was going to head over there, that he would pick me up. I heard something behind me and when I turned there was Jin, coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes. "What happened, why are we here", he asks sleepily. "You wanted to come home because you didn't feel good, then you attacked me and we had the best sex ever", I say wrapping my arms around him. He pulled away, "the best sex ever", he asked with a confused look on his face, "Jungkook, the last thing I remember is driving over to the house of the person Amber spoke to on the phone." 

"What, you don't remember not feeling well, you wanted to come home, then you attacked me and we had mind blowing sex", I say. "Jungkook, I didn't have sex with you", he says turning around and walking back upstairs. "Babe what are you saying, someone used your body to have sex with me", I asked. He just stared at me, nodded and that's when I heard Yoongi honk, "Yoongi is here, we are going to question the caller, do you want to come", I asked. He shook his head and went upstairs.

Seokjin

I walked back up to my room and fell face first on to my bed, "you cant blame him, he didn't know", Mr. Jeon says. "I don't know if I completely believe that, I've seen people taken over by another entity and there is always something different, whether its the eyes or the voice or even just their demeanor, something is always different", I say making up my mind, "I need to leave." "Do what now, you cant leave him", Mr. Jeon argues. 

"He is in danger as long as I am around he should be lucky that the one inhabiting my body was a bitch in heat, what if I was a serial killer", I say annoyed. "You're jealous, you're jealous because he wouldn't shut up on how good the sex was", he teases. I glared at him, "tell me what you know, why were you in Purgatory." "Someone is not happy with you and looking for revenge", he says sighing. "Was it the female that used me as a vessel earlier", I ask. "No, but I think he put her up to it", Mr. Jeon says. "Then I really need to leave, I cant put Jungkook or Jimin in danger until I figure out what it wants", I say starting to pack.

Jungkook

The way Jin was acting was bothering me and I couldn't stop thinking about him saying it wasn't him I had sex with, what did I do, something told me he wasn't acting like himself, and his eyes weren't his, but my dick was thinking for me, and I hate myself for telling him the sex was the best I ever had, dammit. We got to the house and knocked on the door, a woman answered answered, "Hello ma'am, we are hear to ask some questions about Amber, is there anyone here who knows her", Yoongi asked. 

"Yes, that is my sons girlfriend, come on in, I'm his mom Ji-soo", she says closing the door behind us, "KAI, COME DOWN." He came bounding down the stairs and saw us standing there, "is she really dead", he asks. "What can you tell us Son", Yoongi says. "I was afraid to come forward, I'm afraid of him", he says. "If you tell us everything you know we can arrest him and you wont need to be afraid", I tell him. 

"His name is Riku, he's from Japan, he met Amber and her mom Pearl when they took a trip to Japan and he never let them leave, he then brought them here because their family had people looking for them", he says sighing. "They enrolled Amber in school and that's where I met her and we became close, started dating soon after, Riku was a wanna be Yakuza, but they kept rejecting him and he was getting angry, so he would take it out on Ambers mom, if Amber tried to stop him she would get beat by him", he said sadly. 

"I think he tried doing this to her sexually to, but she was able to fight him off, and ended up installing locks on her doors to keep him out, when Riku found out that Pearl was supposedly talking to a real Yakuza member Riku went crazy, held a gun to a  irezumi artist's head and made him apply a snake tattoo on her using the hand poking method, Yakuza Snake tattoos are meant to bring bad luck to the wearer", he says.  "She called me when he showed up that night, she heard the gun shot, it was Riku", he says sadly. 

We left there with Kai's statement, heading back to the station to get information on this Riku and where he may be, after doing what he did, he may have headed back to Japan. I keep texting Jin, but he isn't answering and I am worried, I ask Yoongi to stop at his house and when I go in its dark, turning the light on I see a note hanging on the back of the door. I am afraid to read it, notes usually mean somethings bad.

To Be Continued...

A/N I am putting this book on Hiatus just until I can catch up with my other books and Ideas that I have.