Bio

~All right, let's start off with the bio of Jack, incase you don't know the Fate Jack the Ripper. Do bare in mind that after this bio, it could be a little bit till I upload, because I haven't watched bnha in like 2 years sooooooo...yeah. But don't worry, once I knock me nogging of remembrance, I'll pick up the pace on my computer. Cause I'm sure other authors agree, writing on the phone app sucks.

Name: Jack the Ripper

Appearance:

Personality: Joyful, loving, Innocent ( no, seriously, it true), Naive, caring (towards family) Sadistic, childish (duh), mischievous, playful (even in battle), a hugger

Likes:Mommy (Izuku), Aunt's and Uncles, chocolate, human hearts, UA, Heroes, tormenting and torturing Villains.
~I know you fate fans are gonna be like,"but Jack wants to be reborn in a female, why doesn't she like females." Good question, I have an answer. Yes her original wish was to be born in a mother, if she wasn't able to return to the original womb she came from. But, after Reika Rikudou cared for Jack for awhile during the Apocrypha Grail war, Jack was convinced that Reika is her only option to feel a mother's love, and when she returned from the throne into Izuku's world, she was convinced that both wishes were impossible now that the grail is nowhere within reach anymore. So now she clings to Izuku for the love of a family instead, doesn't stop her from calling Izuku mommy.

Dislikes: being sad, Villains, her family getting hurt, not being able to kill, and when people prevent hugs.

Hates: When Mommy gets hurt.

Parameters:
Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Mana: C
Luck: E --> C
NP: D
~ Her parameters will change during the story, you will know when it happens.

Weapons:

~Whew, that's all for now

~Whew, that's all for now. I might update it if I feel something is missing, but that will be when I'm already putting out chapters. Anyway that's all for tonight, typing on a phone is killing me. Leave suggestions, tips, and tricks. I'm happy to all. Seya on the next part.

Whispers~ I'm still watching Bnha right now, so it could take a bit, plus I'm almost out of school for good. Bya.