Chapter 1: The Killer and the possible hero

Many of you all probably can guess, I will be doing this at my own pace. I have many ideas for the future of this story, and I will take my time on it. I appreciate that people will read this though, so any comments and thoughts are welcome. Anyway, lets get right on with the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking: "Jack"

Thoughts: Jack

Important thoughts or actions: "Let the slaughter begin." Mountain slap do your stupid heroic face. (Giggled at the thought of this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assassin class, Jack the Ripper, will you be my mommy?"

Izuku's brain froze, as if he was just told about new All Might merchandise

Izuku: Are you kidding, ME? A Mommy? How does that make since

After a small crisis of being asked to be a mommy, Jack stares patiently, giggling slightly, amused by  his reaction. 

~A/N: Ya dats right, she ain't as naïve as before she was in the apocrypha war, her encounter with Jeanne D'Arc really taught her some things.

She decides to sit down and wait for his response, and to answer questions he may have to the best of her ability.

Izuku: Wait a minute, Assassin class? What does that mean?

Her name flashed between his thoughts, and he started freaking out

Izuku: Wait, Jack the Ripper, the legendary serial killer from London entire life times ago.

By this moment, Jack is throwing her knives up in the air and catching them, without moving from her spot on the ground, unflinching. Izuku decides to speak some thought.

Izuku: "ee-h, w-ha-at"

Seeing Izuku attempting to speak, Jack stops tossing knives and stares at him waiting for a complete sentence. Izuku flinches under the gaze.

Izuku: "Before I-I, answer. Can you tell me why you want me to be your mother?" Izuku says, a boost of confidence growing, seeing this mysterious child waiting so patiently.

~A/N: Jack will switch between the 'We' and 'I' spectrum, to make it more interesting.

Jack: "What do you mean? Isn't there only a Mother and her child that makes a family?"

Izuku: Wait, she doesn't know what a family is made up of, this is bad, she radiates danger, as if she were made of it.

Izuku: "errr, yes, but there are more than just a mom and there child."

Jack tilts her head adorably, and starts thinking.

Jack: More than just a mommy? What, that doesn't make sense, only mommy can create us...

Jack:"...What...?"

Jacks understanding of what a family is just got completely confusing, she now wants to know what a family is made of.

Jack:" Then what is a family made of?"

Izuku takes a deep breath and speaks

Izuku: A family is started with two people who like each other, who then ends up as a Mother and a Father."

Jack: " A Father?"

Izuku: "Yes, a Father, A male is needed to complete and started growing a child within a Mother."