Chapter 6: Awakening of A "new" Magus

Yo, how's everyone doing. I am back for another chapter, I appreciate the comments I get. Some of you noticed that I keep referencing 'power.' To keep your hopes dialed, I won't be making this a triple crossover. However, keep in mind that once this story goes far, I might start making a new story alongside this one. Just keep in mind that I will not spoil where it will take place, but I definitely showed who will be in the crossover hehehe. But keeping the word 'power' in terms of the story. It only is to replace the word quirk, because I hate the idea of being a magus due to a quirk. Also, I will hint at divine constructs at random points in the story. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days after the massacre~

Some days have gone by after the massacre, many have decided to let it go, thinking that it was just self defense despite the amount of heads rolling(Fools they are right?). The villain activity as of late is completely halted in fear of dying by such a ray of sunshine. Jack has been self introduced to Inko and it couldn't have gone better. Izuku is still asleep and is soon to wake, only time will tell what they world will soon witness again...

Izuku: " Gac-k!"

Izuku shoots up from his bed, like waking from a nightmare you couldn't escape, only to wake from the real world of instigation.

Izuku: What was that? He seemed to be worried yet angry at the same time. What even was that voice?

Izuku then looks around finally noticing how he is in his bed and at home. He looks around a little further and notices one odd thing about his room... Jacks weapons and attire cleaned and hung up on his wall.

Izuku: " So Jack lives here now? Does mom know? No wait Jack was covered in blood, her attire and weapons are clean so it is impossible for her not to have met mom-"

Izuku was brought out of his mutter storm by his door slamming open really fast, a blur crashes into him suprising him

Izuku: What the!

Izuku looks down seeing Jack hugging him with a death grip as if he would dissapear and recreate the nightmare she once experienced. He notices what she is wearing.

 He notices what she is wearing

Jack: " Your awake!"

Izuku: " Yeah, I'm awake now..."

Jack lets go, but stays close, and looks up at Izuku with concern

Jack: " We knew you would awake, but we didn't know when and couldn't help but get worried!"

Izuku: " I'm still alive, but what happened after? I only remember saving Kaachan and then its all black." 

Jack: " You were hurt really bad, but we fixed you up!"

Izuku was shocked, but to make sure he looked at his shirt and took it off. Sure enough, massive scars were present on his chest. He notices stitching that goes clear around his arm. Now noticing how he isn't feeling pain in anyway he asks