Chapter 8.98: This my domain

"You know he is being targeted after your test you gave him."

"I'm aware."

"What will be done, I will execute any command to save Midoriya."

"Don't."

"What? How will he survive, he is already at risk of dying to Cilibyl. Don't tell me you are goin-"

"I will go."

"But Salter-"

"I will go, that is final. Never be worried Kyne, you know who I am. I will see to it personally that the selfish for is delt with."

Her face falls from the shock, but returns neutral. "Shall I prepare a signing for the fallen god?"

"No... You don't remember the trash you throw out when it is to be disposed of."

------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a step away from Quirked Earth and travel far and away from the mortal plain. To a place where the Quirked Dimension's most powerful deity lives, the God of Unending Destruction Cilibyl, a successor to Shiva and the one of the things the Quirked cannot fight against in that world.

 To a place where the Quirked Dimension's most powerful deity lives, the God of Unending Destruction Cilibyl, a successor to Shiva and the one of the things the Quirked cannot fight against in that world

(Literally just searched for shiva, lazy here)

He is currently looking through his mirror at the Quirked Earth, more specifically at Izuku Midoriya and Jack the Ripper.

Cil:" These mortals think they have strength, only a god is worthy of such tithe." He moves his hand initiating a sequence that arms a sort of magic satellite. He brings his hand behind his head in the air, signaling the satellite ready to fire.

He brings his hand down, only for it to be caught by a purplish black armored hand, dark pink energy flowing through the armored hand. Cil turns around after taking his hand back. His eyes widen in fear, all hope nearly eaten away at the site of the large black knight towering a head and a half above him.

Cil jumps back, "Why are you here! You are supposed to be a myth, a legend! Something out of a fairy tale!"

"All fairy tales has some truth to them. I happen to be a living walking legend. Me being here tells you what is going to be done to you."

"My name is King Salter Pendragon the King of Eternal Unrest, a tyrant King. I overseer the multiverse with all heroes, villains, and all things forbidden, Friend to the deserving and a nightmare to the enemy My being here resigns your role of existence, forsake yourself and face your death!"