Chapter 4: The public eye believes only what they see

Heyo, I'm here again. I got some time and I decided to create a chapter. I had a issue, and that issue granted me some time to write, you know broken controllers do that to ya. Anyway, I saw that the last chapter was received well. Cool, Now you can imagine what I have planned for the USJ, just on a much greater scale. It'll be fun. Alright, lets get on with the chapter, so I don't spoil anything else. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heroes were shocked, no terrified. One little girl was enough to show them how dangerous the real world can be, how the most dangerous beings are always within plain sight, under innocence. It was a slaughter, and there couldn't be any better explanation for it.

Death arms: " W-wha-at?"

The seen was horrific... Limbs and entrails littered everywhere, blood splattered onto every clean surface.

Jack had just finished eviscerating the villain that had seemingly doomed the teen who rushed in without caution. The heroes were only able to shakily watch in sorrow at the fate of the green haired teen.

What happened next, was everything but acknowledged.

Jack, in strained whispers: " no...not again. I can't loose another mommy..."

"Hey Psycho girl! Come over here!"

She was snapped out of her trance and she rushes over to Izuku

Bakugo: " Can yo-"

Jack: " YES, NOW MOVE!"

She shoves Bakugo out of the way, and proceeds to perform what appears to be medical surgery. The crowd, and the heroes become nervous, completely blind to what she was doing.

After she is done, she stands and assumes a position where she covers all angles of possible attack. The heroes are still completely blind to what she is doing, and proceeds to 'attempt' to arrest her...

A skeletal man watches in concern, and realizes the situation will get very bad if not dealt with. His body slowly starts to buff as the situation continues.

Kamui: " V-villain, y-you are und-der ar-rest for... murder and quirk usage!"

He suddenly wills the confidence to speak with authority, Jack remains unfazed, only her gaze hardening, realizing that she could have to kill again.

He slowly gets closer, Jack has her knives at the ready.

Kamui: " Hand over that child, and the dead child and you will be unharmed!"

Jack does nothing

Kamui: "Fine! I will get them myself!"

Kamui gets closer, much to the protest of the heroes, who are screaming at him to back away, saying that its "suicide" and such.

Kamui reachs his hand toward the two boys, only to notice a small issue. His hand that was once reaching to the boys is now gone, and now oozing blood.

Kamui: " AAAAAARRARAHGH!!"

He screams in pain, slowly looking over to his right, seeing Jack, with a still clean dagger in one hand, and his arm in the other.

He runs away frantically while taking a couple knives to the back of his other arm

Jack: " STAY AWAY, OR DIE!"

The heroes start to run in, a couple heroes stay back to tend to Kamui Woods.

Jack watches as they get closer, now noticing how her cloak is gone from the fight, and takes out her biggest daggers and gets in a stance, now noticing the great difficulty of defending against so many heroes and keeping Izuku and his friend from them at the same time.

As the heroes get closer, a once shadowy figure on the roof, turns massive, and rushes at great speed.

Jack sees the heroes get closer, and prepares to counter attack, and just as she was about to strike, a huge figure slams in-between her, and the heroes. Kicking up dust and wind, obstructing her view.

Jack looks up after the dust settles, and sees what appears to be a living mountain, in her eyes.

All Might: "STOP!"

Heroes: !!!

Hero 1: " All Might! What are you doing here! We are trying to apprehend villain scum!"

All Might: "I AM AWARE! HOWEVER, YOU ALL MUST LET THIS ONE GO!"

Hero 2: "What! Why!? You saw what she called herself, you saw what she did, and you want her to be free!?"

All Might: " I AM AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS TRANSPIRED, BUT I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU! ALL OF YOU!"

Heroes: ??

All Might: " HOW CAN YOU ALL CALL YOURSELF HEREOS WHEN YOU JUMP INTO CONLUSIONS LIKE THAT. ANY HERO SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL, THAT EVEN IF SHE KILLED THESE VILLAINS, THEY WERE DONE IN PROTECTION OF HER FAMILY. YOU SHOULDN'T WALK THE PATH OF BEING BLIND TO CONCLUSION, YOU SHOULD BE RECONGNISING THE REAL DANGER, AND CONCLUDE WHETHER IT WAS JUST. "

All Might whispers : "Get out of here, I have them under control..."

Jack understands and slightly nods her head, and turns two Izuku, and Bakugo.

Bakugo: " Wha-"

Before he even has a chance to speak, they are already a couple blocks away.

Bakugo: so fast, I didn't even notice the change in gravity at all... She is on another level that I can't even comprehend...

Bakugo doesn't even speak to Jack, just stands up and looks her in the eyes

Jack looks by with a stare, and he just nods and walks away, knowing what he ment, she picks Izuku up and takes him to her house, not knowing that a worried mother is awaiting inside, awaiting answers.

Little skip~

The public was in outrage from the slaughter that has been witnessed. They believed All might's judgement, but they didn't know how to feel about a murderer on the loose. The press has been in overdrive, printing page after page of the news that day. The heroes are still absolutely shook. After reviewing the fights over, and over, and over again. They deduced that the heroes on site, minus All might, would have been reduced to a corpse pile if they had proceeded. The whole world had knew of this incident shortly after, and that was the day the world heard the screams, from Jack the Ripper once again. They don't dare do anything to anger her, or her family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, that's that. Might be a little lower in quality. This was originally going to be longer, but due to my graduation from High School, I was unable to focus, but I still attempted to create something I think you all enjoy. After the last chapter, I felt that the bar was set high. So to get this clear, fight scenes, and the brutality is where the quality hits the highest bar. The plot will be a little lower since this is my first time writing for people, and I have a lot problems coupled on top of that. All you all have to know, is that I will do my best to grant you all the best that I can within the time that I have. Anyway, I will see you all in the next chapter, I promise that I will do better than this one, but It probably will be a little longer, because of certain evens that I am looking forward too, cough* Destiny 2 * Vault, cough* of Glass. Anyways, seya.

Katze~