∆~the darkness begins~∆

As bill fallow mason out of the castle he looked at the sky now this beautiful maroon color . and he said "so your Majesty what's plan now" mason looked at the demon with a smile "well my dear demon it's simple from here we make sure that all the simple people how find my dear sister so amazing will see she's nothing without me" he spoke the demon looked at him "well if thats what you want I will stay by your side until the bitter end" mason walked over to him and kissed him "I knew you wouldn't let me down after all your the only one who stayed with me after all this time"

/The next morning/

Mabel got up really to raise the sun but when she tried it didn't work then suddenly almost all the guards came in to the room and said " princess mabel! Prince Mason has casted a terrible curse" mabel looked shooked "well what cures did he cast"
The guard replay "he made it so the sun cant come up so we're stuck in and internal night"

"Where's bill " mabel said

"He is went with Mason"

/With bill and mason/

Mason and bill went to the extra castle in the kingdom and looked out at the kingdom in panic at mason found this hilarious "look at this bill their all freaking out isn't this amazing"
Bill nodded in agreement
"You know bill this kingdom will soon be ours"
Bill looked over at him "ours?" He question
"Of course and kingdom needs a king " he said with a kind smile. Bill pulled mason close to him and he kissed him deeply . Mason was surprised at first but kissed him back just a second later
And they spent all the day hours with each other just enjoying each other company.

/With mabel/

She was panicking she didn't know what to do all of the kingdom was looking at her to do something but she didn't know what she looked out on the kingdom now dark and in fear she just wished it could go back to the way it was .

/At the moon castle/
Bill looked over at his moon and enjoy the calm as he knew there is a war to come so he thought if they were in war they need to make sure they were in it together.