∆~the proposal~∆

( heres some fluff before depressing stuff happens)

Bill came up with a plan he was going to ask for his moons hand in marriage but how he thought so he ponder on the idea and came up with one

Mason walked up behind bill
"Bill~ what are you thinking about"
This caught him off guard for a sec
"Oh nothing just was spacing out"
He replied "well if you says so dear" mason said kissing the demon on the cheek and walked away.

Bill went up his room in the castle.
That he had since the castle was built. as the castle was originally made of him as a thank you for years of service to the royal family.

Once he got up there he started to look all over the place, for a ring that had been in his family since the third century well at least he thinks so. eventually he found a small box holding the ring he opened it and look at it , it was just how he reminded if a beautiful gold ring with a bright blue diamond and smaller clear jewels surrounding it almost in a eye shape.

As he looked at it he had a small smile. he heard mason call out to him so he swiftly put the ring back in to the box and put the box in his pocket and headed down stairs.

Bill went up to Mason to see what he needed from him and he found mason looking out the window .
"Is there something wrong my love"
Bill asked. 'oh it's nothing just preparing myself for the battle to come " mason said. Bill turned mason around to look at him "whatever happens we'll win no amount of soldiers or magic will defeat us ." Mason smiled at he's demon boy friend and hugged him laying his head on his chest still looking out the window.

/At the sun castle/

King stan ford and his brother duke stanley sat at in the throne room with princess mabel soon to be queen mable
Once she wedded to princess Pacifica .
As the law says "if tiwns born one marry first may become queen or king"
It was quite clear that mable will be queen as she was the twin who was betrothed at the time . So as they all sit in the room talking about how to defeat mason suddenly Pacifica and three of her guards come barging in the room in panic mable gets up quickly and run over to Pacifica hugging her making sure she's okay.

As everyone calms down they start planning the plan.

/Back at the moon castle/

Bill had everything planned .
He decorated a balcony in the castle in
Candles and small light fixture that looked like ton of stars surrounding
It all he had to do is get mason out there
So he went to grab mason to take him to dinner? , lunch?, breakfast? Honestly he didn't know since the sun hasn't been up for days now but he didn't care not one bit as he loved the night time to him it was the best time of the day.

Once he found him he grabbed Mason hand and dragged him in to the dinning room " bill! What are you doing " mason said confused.
"Calm down love " bill said being in the dinning room that was beautiful decorated . It was covered i red and white roses with white lights strange from the ceiling.

Mason looked around the room and said
"Did you did this all for me"
"Of course it's a big day after all" bill spoke "oh really what's the big day were celebrating" mason replied as he sat at the table . "Well it's too celebrate our happy beginning" bill said as he sat next to mason after he gave them both some food he prepared.

Mason lifted his drink "well to our happy beginning " as they softly clank their glass's together and smiled.
Bill and mason ate their food together and talked about how calm everything was.

As soon as dinner was finished he took
Mason out on to the balcony prepareing himself for the proposal he looked out over the balcony as mason was enjoying all the decorations on it bill called Mason over and ask him to "my dear can you please close your eyes I have a surprise for you" mason listened to bill close his eyes making sure he can't see
Once bill made sure mason can't peek he pulled out the ring and got down on one knee and cleared his throat and said
"You can open your eyes now"

Mason opened his eyes and looked down in shock and his eyes started to well up
Bill looked up at him and begin to speak.

"My dear pinetree , as a demon I'm not ment to find love but you have changed that I truly love and care about you more than anything in the in all the dimensions ever made, every demon will say that their heart belongs to their evil deeds but with this ring me heart belongs to you. So what do you say will you marry me?"

Mason got down on his knees and got close to bill and held his face and said
"Of course I'll marry you bill "
Bill smiled and gently grabed mason's hand and slid the ring on his finger the bill lifted mason back on his feet and kissed him deeply holding his waist mason Kissed back wrapping his arms around bills neck.

After this they decide to go to sleep as they were quite tired as they haven't slept for a few Days.

944 words

(Wow this was cringe)