∆~my pinetree~∆

Mason was looking at the kingdom with a smirk on his face. He soon casted a spell that turned the sky a blood red color as the sky changed color. Blue fires erupted in different places in the kingdom.

Mason listened to the screams of the incident and just laughed spinning in circles enjoying the chaos he started.

In the distance bill was standing there watching his lover's cloak move with the wind as he twirled , the smile on mason's face was all Worth it for him bill didn't care who died or the damage pain or fear he caused he only cared about his pinetree and if he was happy, he was happy.

∆~ flashback~∆

"Your highness everything is perfect planed for you and your brothers birthday ,shall I go fetch him"
A servent asked mabel .
Mabel just looked at her and shook her head "I'll take care of it also get rid of everything at the party that has to do with dipper" she said
"Yes your highness " the servent said walking away

Mabel walked up to mason's bedroom door and knocked "dipper the party is cancelled and me stan and Ford doesn't want to see you today so just do your job tonight and go to bed" she said with a slight giggle when a soft sob from mason and walked away.

∆~ a couple hours later~∆

Bill came in masons room worried that he didn't see him at the party .
He looked down and saw mason crying

(You know full on fucking disney princess crying)

The demon sat down next to the boy pulling him to his chest hugging him
As the boy sobed in his chest.

This went on for 30 minutes straight
Until he finally stopped and looked up at bill with a small smile. Bill placed his hand on the boys cheek and look down at him slowly getting closer to the boys lips and as they were about to kiss..

Mabel came barging in looking for bill.
"Bill!! What the hell are you doing with him it's my birthd-" she looked at mason and bills position in horror .

"Dipper!? How dare you!! You knew I loved bill and you dared to kiss him on my birthday" she yelled with jealousy in her voice.

Bill had enough with he bullshit and screamed
" IT'S NOT JUST YOUR BIRTHDAY
IT'S HIS AS WELL!" Bill took a deep breath and continued
"And I will never love you back so you can just forget about it." He looked back at mason with a smile

Mabel just stomped off throwing a fit about it .

Mason took a deep breath of relief that she was gone and looked at bill again as soon as he looked him bill immediately kissed the boy but not roughly it was sweet and gentle kiss full of love for each other that was built up in side of them.

After a few minutes they pulled away from each. Bill smiled softly
Hugging him.
"Feeling better pinetree?" He said kindly

Mason looked up at him and chuckle at the nickname "pinetree? Huh where ever did you get that from" he asked

"I honestly don't know you it just seemed to fit you maybe because there rare to find" him said with a small laugh.

∆~end of flashback~∆

Mason just thought of that night
"wow have things changed" he thought looking at the beautiful ring bill gave him before he went back to his book looking for a spell to protect themselves for the "hero's".

∆~with mable and others~∆

"Okay so we have a plan now"
She said with a smile before closing the spell book
"Okay then what is it " Pacifica asked her wife .

Mabel replyed "well..."

Hah cliffhanger any why I hoped you enjoyed this chapter

Words:633