Vet Clinic

I got freshen up and I decided to wear a black sleeveless V-neck lace dress with combat boot and left my hair free. Then I picked up my phone and my headphones. I know there will be going to be many people and I certainly don't want to feel all of their emotions.

After I got ready, I headed downstairs and meet up with Derek and Issac in the living room.

"Ready?" Derek asks. And I nodded and we head towards Derek's new SUV.

"What happened to the Camaro?" I ask as I head to sit in the passenger's seat and Derek in the driver's seat with Issac in the backseat.

"I thought it's better to have a car with big space" Derek shrugged. I just raised an eyebrow at him and put my headphones on rolling my eyes. He wanted SUV as an upgrade just like his new alpha status. I know my brother.

The ride was silent with Issac eyeing me and Derek glaring at him through the rear view mirror. I could literally feel the tension with this two but I decided to ignore them and instead I texted Brandon. We aren't dating but our friendship have evolved though during my time there at Alfea. It's easy to stay with him as he is always calm and his emotions are stable like the absence of chaos unlike others.

As we reached the vet clinic, a African-American male opens the mountain ash gate to allow us to enter and leads us to the back room. In the back room, there are two guys which I'm assuming is Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. They stood on high alert seeing me and eyes me as if I'm a threat and going to attack them. Idiots.

"Who's she? Issac got himself a girl, even before me." rants the boy whose emotion is all over which I'm assuming is the hyperactive spaz Stiles. Scott just gave him a look and Derek just glares at him while Issac chuckles.

"Somebody who is clearly annoyed and not interested in answering to the stupid questions of a hyperactive spaz" I deadpanned putting my headphones back on causing him to shut up. Derek smirked while the others chuckled.

"She is Ciana, my little sister and Ciana meet Stiles and Scott." Derek introduces us and Scott waved his hand which I returned.

"YOU HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!" exclaimed Stiles who is clearly shocked and surprised.

"Yes, Stiles that what I said clearly." Derek deadpanned glaring at him.

"Okayy..... no need to wolf out. If she is your sister, where was she earlier?" Stiles ask. He is so annoying.

"Does he not have a off switch?" I ask others clearly irritated with the questions and Stiles makes a offended face while the others chuckles.

"Apparently not" Derek replies. "She was not here earlier because she was at Switzerland in a boarding school. Now can we retrieve Issac's memories." Derek said clearly frustrated and others nooded.

"Obviously it's not going to be particularly......comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Deaton says while the other empties ice bags in a bath tub.

"Like being hypnotized?" Issac asks.

"Exactly, you'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Deaton explains.

"How slow does his heart rate needs to be?" Scott asks.

"Very slow" Deaton responded vaguely.

"Well, how slow is very slow?" I ask while leaning against the counter.

"Nearly dead" Deaton said like it was nothing serious. We all look at him and Issac touches the water to see how cold it is.

"It's safe though right" Issac asks worriedly.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton responded with a straight face.

"No, not really" Issac shook his head. Then we all turn around to Stiles who slips his hand into a rubber glove making a loud sound. "What?" Derek ask angrily. Stiles huffed and took that off.

"Look if it feels too risky you don't have to do this." Derek reassured and the others nodded in agreement but Issac gets into the bath tub anyway. Scott and Derek pushes him underwater. At first he fights it but later he stops fighting.

His emotions are too strong for me to handle. My eyes were glowing but returned to normal soon before they could notice. He is so much scared and in pain. I couldn't take it anymore so I put my headphones on and turn the volume very high. So high that the werewolves can literally hear it and glances towards me but I just ignore them and act like its normal. They also ignored me and slowly without letting anyone know I slip out of the room and head outside and sit in Derek's car waiting for them. I couldn't experience all of the emotions. It's too overwhelming.

I replied to the texts from Stella, Aisha, Flora and Musa. We all have become pretty close at Alfea since all of us share the same suite. After what seem like a whole week, Derek slides to the driver's seat and Issac in the backseat.

"Why did you leave?" Derek ask once he starts the car.

"Jet-legged." I simply responded not wanting to explain anything. I could sense that he and Issac were feeling guilty, sad and angry. I ask both of them "What happened inside?"

"They are locked inside a vault in the Beacon Hills National Bank...." Derek answered clenching his jaws.

"....And Erica might be dead and their is somebody else in the vault with Boyd and the Alpha Pack are going to kill them this full moon." Issac finishes and I nodded now knowing why Derek was feeling extremely guilty.

"What are you gonna do now?" I ask.

"We are gonna get them out tomorrow." Derek says totally determined to do anything to get them out.

"How? Do you even know how to get in?"

"Stiles and Scott are working on it. Somebody already broke into that bank and they are gonna get the details from internet." Issac replies and I nodded.

"Well at least that spaz is of somewhat helpful." I muttered. Issac chuckles while Derek smiles softly but soon it disappeared.

As soon as we reach the loft, I went straight to bed feeling extremely tired with my headphones on only. Issac went to warm himself up and Derek went to do whatever he does, mainly sulking somewhere around.

Comment on how was this chapter and vote and share :)