Unleashed

Next morning, Ciana was in the loft along with Cora, both taking about anything and everything. Last night after getting to the loft, Ciana passed out exhausted after using her magic, as a result not getting a chance of talk to her yesterday. Derek entered the loft after coming from school visiting the teacher that was trapped yesterday.

"Looks like someone got a crush." Ciana mused joined by Cora while Derek took a seat rolling his eyes at his sister's tactics.

"Shut up." Derek grumbled causing Ciana and Cora to laugh.

"Dear brother, you're totally hot for the teacher but I'm not judging as I haven't met her yet." Ciana said raising her hands in surrender laughing and joined by Cora while Derek glares at his sisters not saying anything knowing they are right.

"So you're were in Switzerland? Never pegged you as the one to go a high school. But why so far across the globe?" Cora asked raising her eyebrows and changing the subject. Ciana nodded doing her assignments in her laptop that was given to her for the vacation while Derek was listening to their conversation grateful for the moment.

"See, I also said the same thing." Derek exclaimed while Ciana rolled her eyes.

"You are never letting that go, are you? You should be happy anyway." Ciana says to Derek shrugging.

"Why would I be happy with you living half way across the world" Derek retorted. If only he knew where she was actually. He may not accept it, but he did missed his little sister after Laura died. If it wasn't for the hunters and Alpha, he would have flew to Switzerland and bring her with him to keep her safe. He couldn't risk after what happened to Laura.

"How was life there?" Cora asks not giving her a chance to answer Derek.

"It was nice but exams and studies were killer. Amazing friends though and parties were great. Well enough about me how've you been? Where've you been actually?" she replied, happy that at least somebody was asking how she's been.

"South America with a pack. They took me in after the fire." Cora replied and started to work out on a bar.

"Stop. You're still healing." Derek says to her. Ciana looked up from her laptop knowing an argument was going to happen between the two.

"Yeah? Well, I'm done laying down." Cora says and moves to the floor and begins to do push ups on the floor.

"Then sit."

"Are you gonna help me go after them?"

Derek fed up with his sister walks over and kicks her left arm out causing her to fall and begins to walk away but a pissed off Cora gets up. She goes to punch him but he easily blocks her. She tries again but fails and he grabs both her arms restraining her.

"Come on! Fight back!" she yells as Derek lets her go. "I came back for this? I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you. All those rumors I heard, a powerful new Alpha - one of the Hales, building a pack. Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?"

Derek looks down and says, "I'm sorry to disappoint you."

Ciana frowns and gets up shutting her laptop and putting it aside and says, "Come, I'll fight with you." They just gave her a look. "I may not be a werewolf but I still know how to fight and you need to blow off some steam and I'm willing to help. You're still healing so I'll go easy on you." she says and goes to pick a stick.

Cora scoffs but agrees anyways. Ciana hands her one sticks also. Cora attacks her first upward but Ciana dodges her easily moving aside smirking. She goes to do the same move again but Ciana dodges her again and then pretend to attack her in hand but bends down and attacks her foot causing her to fall down.

"You need to watch your footwork. Let's go again." Ciana says to her sternly and gives her a hand to get up which she accept. Both attack and dogdes a couple of time and this time Cora pretends to attack in her arms but kicks her which she easily dodges jumping and then bending on one knee and attack her hand and legs very fast causing her drop her stick and fall down panting while Ciana gets up and puts her stick in her throat in attack position barely out of breath.

"If I were to use my werewolf strength, I would have beat you the very first time." Cora says causing Ciana scoffs knowing it was a lie.

"You gotta learn how to fight correctly first. It's not all about strength and I can beat you with your werewolf strength also pretty easily." she smirks and helps her to get up.

"Where did you learn to fight like this? Neight me nor Laura taught you." Derek asks who was watching the whole fight amusingly. Both Cora and Derek didn't knew that she would stand a chance against a werewolf.

"Don't worry you may have forgotten but I didn't." she scoffs rolling her eyes. "At school to answer you question. I took martial arts there. I bet you don't even know what subjects I took." Well, it wasn't full lie, they did taught the fairies how to fight along with using magic. Ciana and Brandon would usually team up and he would teach her some special moves that Specialist were taught.

Derek doesn't say anything knowing she is right and feels guilty for not involving much in her life. There was an uncomfortable silence between the three. Suddenly, the alarm is heard throughout the loft and the three turns their attention towards the door which begins to open slowly.

"What's that?" Cora questions. Ciana looked equally confused but she could sense somebody's emotional energy waves.

"Trouble." Derek replies.

Just then, Ennis from the Alpha Pack walks in with claws grown and eyes glowing red and growls loudly. Cora growls back and charges despite Derek and Ciana's protest.

"No, wait wait." Derek shouts. She is easily taken down and Ennis grabs her neck and slams her to ground.

"Ready for a rematch?" Ennish asks Derek still holding Cora.

Derek moves to help but Kali enters and charges towards him. She swings her leg, causing Derek to step back. They attack each other but Kali grabs onto a pipe yanking it out off the wall and slams it through his chest causing Derek to let out a howl of pain. Both Cora and Ciana gasps from their spots. Blood pools underneath Derek and a tapping sound of a stick is heard and everyone attention is drawn towards Deucalion as he proceeds in front of Derek. He folds his walking stick and crouches in front of Derek and slowly lifts his head.

"Everybody done? 'Cause just listening to that was exhausting. So, .....Let's chat." Deucalion says, "Sorry about this Derek. I asked Kali to be gentle but....." he continues.

"This is me being gentle." Kali exclaims and twists the pipe causing Derek to wince.

"L-Let her go." Derek stutters referring to Cora.

Deucalion motions for that and Ennis removes his hand from Cora's neck and he moves towards Derek but he stops her.

"See, we are not unreasonable." he says.

"What do you want? You want to kill me." Derek asks wincing in pain.

Ciana just stood there and concentrate on her mind powers to take away some of Derek's pain waiting for the right distraction. Seeing Derek relax a bit, she knows that it was working.

"You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact, I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have." Deucalion says and takes off his glasses.