Frayed

(Not edited)

Next day, Ciana groaned waking up as she got a text from Miss Dowling informing her that she would be opening a gateway and to meet her at her office immediately. She was still in bed sleeping but despite her better decision she woke up reluctantly. She thought it was a good thing she was going to Alfea as she needed a break from all the Alpha Pack fiasco.

Soon, Ciana arrives in the living room of the loft while checking her phone for the location of the gateway while Derek and his pack is having a meeting on taking down Deucalion.

"What's with all this, boys' scout?" Ciana asks taking off her headphones and standing near the table oblivious of any plan as she sees the blueprints spread out on the table.

"It's a werewolf thing. You wouldn't understand." Derek states. He doesn't want her to know because he doesn't want her in danger and also because she wasn't a werewolf. But Ciana knows her way out of situations like this. She is stubborn just like the rest of the Hales.

"So just because I don't have some gross dog living inside of me, I can't be in your boys' club? That's sexist. You're sexist." she exclaimed. Peter just rolled his eyes and Cora chuckled both knowing her tactics while Boyd watch amusingly.

"N-no-"

"Yes, you're are clearly implying it." she says cutting him off.

"No...Okay, we are planning an attack on Deucalion" he said surrendering and explains her the plan.

"Okay, so let me just wrap this once more in my head. You're going to attack and kill only Deucalion aka The Demon Wolf on the basis of luck that his minion will be off on a barbeque beach party on Never-never land instead of protecting their blind leader." Ciana said sarcastically once she heard all of their plan and they all nodded.

"You got to be kidding. This is suicide mission, Der-" she says before stopping as she felt someone's emotion waves - Scott's to be specific. "Scott's here." she stated and the others gave her a odd look. Just as if in cue, Scott entered the loft.

"I know where they are." he exclaimed while the others are confused how Ciana knew before he entered but didn't acknowledge as they have bigger fish to fry that is, the Alpha Pack to deal with.

"Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek said turning towards the boy.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd admitted from his seat.

"......Then...they want you to know."

"Or more likely they don't care." Peter shrugged.

"What is this?" Scott asked as he looked around the table.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter mused. "The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a coup se main- better know as a pre-emptive strike."

"You're going after them?" he asked them shocked.

"Tomorrow and you're going to help." Derek confirmed. "They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right above Allison's."

"So, kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott asked and Boyd nodded.

"They won't even see it coming."

"They will. They're all Alphas not a bunch of lollipop licking two years old kids. This is not worth anything." Ciana said and Scott nodded agreeing with her.

"And why is the default plan always murder? Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone." Scott asked as he looked between Ciana and others.