Alfea

Third POV ~

Weeks later ~

It's been weeks since Ciana arrived here. Today is her first day but she is upset since she got the news of Laura being killed by some rogue werewolf. She couldn't concentrate on her magic as she mostly wants to go back to Beacon Hills and kill whoever murdered her sister. But Derek told her not to come and that he will take care of it. He also didn't wanted her to come since she is only a human and wouldn't be able to help much. Ciana agreed reluctantly since she knew she wouldn't be of much help without control over her power.

She was walking through the hallway with Aisha and making their way towards the Circle of Stone.

"So what do we need to do there exactly?" Ciana asks not knowing what the hell is a Circle of Stone.

"Well, I don't know much as it is my first time also." Aisha said sarcastically but continued to tell her what she knew about it. "It basically magnifies our magic. We just go their and show what our elements are." she finishes.

"Oh, it sounds simply. Hope it will be in real too. " Ciana muttered as they reaches their destination.

"Don't worry, you can do it" Aisha assured her smiling at her.

"Easily said then done." Ciana mutters.

They take their places around the area. All first year fairies are here and all of them seem confident enough. Ciana was nervous as she couldn't concentrate. She could only think of how much she misses Laura and wants to revenge her death.

She didn't knew when the class started until Aisha went up to the Vessel and showed her element.

"Water - the lakes and oceans of the world or the molecules that exist in all organism around us." Miss Dowling tells the students about each elements.

Then she called the mind fairies to come to the Vessel and show their elements. Musa walks forwards and shows her elements. She made a purple planet-like ball.

"The Mind - thoughts, memories, dreams." Miss Dowling continues. The she askes the next sets of fairies to come forward.

"Air - speed, temperature, sound. It's power and electrical properties" Miss Dowling then motions Ciana to come.

She goes but she's able to show only her mind element and it was same as that of Musa. She signs and goes back to her seat. Soon, the class dismisses. As she was about to leave, Miss Dowling approaches her.

"It's only first day and you have done well. Soon you will be able learn to use all your elements together." Miss Dowling assures her.

"I can't concentrate here knowing that my sister was murdered and the killer is still out there. I want to go back" Ciana demands.

"I know but you first need to learn to control your magic. Come to class, learn and eventually you will be able to control all of your element." Miss Dowling says here and walks away.

Ciana signs muttering " Cryptic and vague just like the everything else in this place."

During lunch, Ciana and her roommates Aisha, Musa, Flora all meets in the cafeteria and starts to talk.

"So, who are you texting Flora?" Aisha asks smirking. Flora looks up from her phone and blushes.

"Nobody" she answers simple and returns to eat her food. All of the girls roll their eyes at her.

"Nobody usually means somebody. So is this somebody coming to the party tonight." Musa asks.

"Yes" Flora answers blushing. Just then Ciana felt like somebody was watching her and turns to check. She saw the same guy that she've seen in the courtyard on her first day here. The guy stares at her and she stares back.

"Ciana" Aisha calls her. "Who are you looking at?" she asks seeing her zoned out.

"There's a Greek God" she mutters. And all the girls follow her gaze and her jaw dropped as the guy notices them and they quickly turn back.

"Are you - Are you staring at him openly?" Flora asks dropping her jaw not believing it since she's always shy.

"What? He's staring back too" Ciana defended herself while the other girls laughs agreeing with her.

Soon they finishes and begin to leave but Musa stops Ciana. Ciana give her a questioning look but Musa waits for the others to leave.

"Your Greek God is coming. All the best" Musa answers her and laugh seeing Ciana blushing and leaves her.

The guy comes to her and says "Hey! I'm Brandon and you must be Ciana." He introduces himself confidently.

"Yep! That's me and you are a Specialist" she replies. She could feel his confidence mixed with a little bit of nervousness radiating of him.

"Yeah! So, you are new here." he asks her . Ciana nodded her head. "How'd like this place?"

"It's nice but I miss my home" she replies awkwardly.

"Wait- you're from the First World. Right?" Ciana nodded and went on to ask how'd knew.

"It's just that my parents also live there in LA" he replies. The bell rings and all the students makes their way to their classes.

"Oh! It seems like we have a lot in common. See you later" she says nervously. He smirks

"Yeah! See ya" he replies. As she walks away he calls her name and she turns around and he takes her phone from her hand and puts her number in it. "Call me if you need any help" he smirks and leaves. Ciana blushes and makes her way to her next class.

Time skip -

Over the few months, Ciana made some great friends at Alfea with Aisha, Musa, Stella and Flora. She also had a bit of fling with Brandon but nothing serious. But she still couldn't control all of her powers together.

As the vacation were near, Miss Dowling called Ciana to her office.

"Ciana, you've been doing great controlling your magic but you still couldn't control all three elements together. So, this vacation you can go to your home in the First World, so that you can clear your mind from whatever the reason it is blocked and distracted." she informs her.

"Really!" Ciana smile.

"Yes, but remember the rules about keeping secret of this world and you have to return after vacation." Ciana nodded and left the office to pack her bags.