never worn white - riley & emily friendship + huntmily

Emily stared at herself in the full length mirror. She almost didn't recognize herself in her dress. Taking a deep breath, she turned to the side so she could see how she looked.

Her dress was a long a-line dress that went past her feet. She had chosen to not wear a veil, and she had a small tiara on. Her hair was in loose waves against her collarbone.

Staring at herself for another moment, she huffed. God, this was so nerve-racking. In less than an hour, she was going to be Emily Vran instead of Emily Beaton.

She couldn't wait. Before she could spend more time thinking about it, the door to her and Hunter's bedroom opened and Riley walked in, wearing her pastel blue bridesmaid dress.

"Hi Em. You look so pretty." Her little sister said with a small smile. Emily grinned turning to look at her. "Y'know, I never imagined myself in a wedding dress."

Riley hummed, walking closer and placing a warm hand on Emily's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Well I can tell you that the real life version probably would have been miles ahead of the imagined version."

Emily giggled."Thank you Riley. For everything."

Riley smiled back. "Anything for you. Now c'mon. Hunter is waiting and he's gonna drop dead when he sees you in this."

Emily frowned. "He better not. I'm getting married today no matter what." Riley laughed, kissing her sister's cheek.

"There's the Emily I know and love."