2 || 𝘼.𝙙.𝙖

-------❐❀❐------

please read in
Source sans pro~

-------❐❀❐------

Yokohama, Armed Detective Agency.
Wednesday.
2:38p.m.

3rd person pov

everyone was sitting on the table having a "meeting" about this creature that blew up 70% of the moon as Kunikida kun explains it.

"The Ministry Of Defense has asked us to send someone to transfer to Tokyo's Kunugigaoka Junior highschool to help assassinate this creature that has blown up 70% of the moon." he says as he shows a picture to all of them.

The picture consists of an Octopus-like yellow creature about 280 centimeters in height wearing a graduation themed clothing.

"They said that this creature has made a deal to teach a class called Class 3E or more commonly known as the END Class. And that it was going to be teaching there until March.

They informed us that It will be giving the students a chance to kill him before Graduation comes. And if it does end up being alive after that time, they said it will do the same to earth." He explained.

"Ehh? doesn't it have a name or something?" y/n asked him.

"I believe it's called 'Korosensei', it was a name that it's students gave him" Kunikida answered pushing his glasses up.

"So who's going?" the brunette girl asked while reading a certain book his brother gave him.

"you are" he replied.

"EHH!? WHY ME ?!?" she yelled. "Because you're the one with the most suitable age to go there, and you need to have some experience in school as well." he replies calmly.

"Hm, well I guess there's no helping it." she states while closing the red book in hand with her eyes closed.

"Oh dear brother. do you think I will be able to find a handsome man to join me on a double suicide and as well as you?" She asks with the back of her left hand on her forehead while the book on her right.

"Well I do hope so dear sister." Dazai replies "Dramatically".

"Shouldn't I be having someone go with me to Tokyo? it's gonna be really lonely living there alone" she says while pouting and looking at Kunikida.

"She will be coming there in a few days after you do." he answers.

"Really?!?" they hummed in response.

"we'll be leaving on Saturday." He states. "wait what do you mean by 'we'?"

"Since the Agency are filled with people with abilities, we will all be given an opportunity to attempt to kill the creature as well. so we will be joining you for atleast 3 days or so." he replied.

"I'm so excited!! hey brother, what do you think it'll be like in Tokyo?" she asks Dazai.

he just hummed in response not saying anything else.

Tokyo, Kunugigaoka junior high
Monday.
7:08a.m.

1st person pov

I wonder what it'll be like in class~ I think while entering the gates of the mere Kunugigaoka Junior High.

'woah~ this is a big school' I thought. I heard whispers going like.

'who are those?'