5 || '𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨'

3rd person pov

Waking up from the sound of her alarm, she stood up and got ready for school.

As she was walking, she saw a familiar silhouette of a girl and thought. 'how nice of you for a surprise visit.' with that, she chuckled lightly and ran to school.

on the way up the mountain, she saw Karma going up as well. "Heyo, Karma-kun!" she said running up to him.

"morning, y/n-chan" he replied looking towards the brunette who just smiled and walked beside him.

"hmmm" she started. "ne, Karma-kun" the brunette said. he hummed in response telling her to continue. "I just wanted to inform you that something very interesting will be happening today so don't skip class, okay?" she told him with a smirk across her face.

the redhead looked at her with a seemingly interested face and said, "sure~" as they continued to walk to class.

"Ahh I have finally reached the top of this dreadful mountain!" she said while dramatically posing Infront of the classroom as they entered.

everyone sweat dropped as they heard her say it knowing that she has the highest Stamina in everyone in the class.

"Everyone take your seats, we will be having a new student joining us." Korosensei said as he entered the classroom. "you may come in" he said.

as the door slide open, it revealed a seemingly tall girl with dirty blonde hair, tied in two braids at the side of her head forming two buns on the bottom of her head, tied with red ribbons letting her front hair free. (Violet Evergarden reference :))

she also had oceanic-emerald colored eyes with a calm yet intense gaze. she was carrying a small box with a handle on her left hand.

her uniform was slightly different from everyone's, she wasn't wearing a blazer, instead she was wearing a white button up with a black tie, the school uniform's skirt, and boots(similar to Violet's as well).

she stood in the front of the room as the wind blew from the window causing her hair to slowly flow through the air.

"Shouya Kirihito, at your service. I am pleased to meet your acquaintance." she said bowing with her right hand on her chest, where the heart is supposed to be.

everyone was talking about how pretty she was as she scanned the room, looking for a particular brunette. "Ah! there you are cherry blossom!" she said with a smile while looking at the brunette's way.

"you two know each other?" Karma shot a question. "she's my partner and closest friend!" the brunette replied.

"and you must be the all famous Korosensei" the blonde said turning to face the yellow octopus. "nice to meet you Kirihito-san" Korosensei said. "Shou is fine, same to all of you" the blonde said as she flashed a smile.

"Okay then Shou-san, since the seat beside y/n-san is empty then you may sit beside each other" he said. she hummed in response and went to sit beside her so called "cherry blossom"

as she was putting the 'box' down, she pulled a gun and 5 shots were heard, 3 of Korosensei's tentacles bursted getting hit by the bullets. "ahh so they do work~!" she beamed.

"Good morning m'lady" she told the brunette. "Morning Shou-kun~" she replied.

the class was stunned by what just happened and later on it ended.

as usual, some went out, some were still in the classroom, minding their own business.

"cherry!" the blonde said loudly tackling the brunette on the floor.

just then, a familiar blue haired boy came and asked the blonde a question, "u-uhm, Shou-san.. if you don't mind me asking.. why do you call y/n-san, 'Cherry'..?" he asked.

the blonde sat up and looked at him, "I love Cherry blossoms, so I used that as a nickname for her" she simply said, "hmmm" she trailed off standing up and leaning in really close to the boy making him flustered.

"so I'm guessing... you're the top of the class when it comes to assassination, it's like- no, you do have a talent for assassination." she said blankly, he was a little taken back by the point that he didn't even Introduce himself and she already knew.

"Ah! where are my manners?" she bowed with her right hand on her chest once again, "Shouya Kirihito, at your service. the one I presume to be, Nagisa Shiota-kun, correct?" she said. "A-ah! yes!" he stuttered, "nice to meet you Shou-san" he continued.

she smiled and ran outside, "did I say something wrong..?" Nagisa asked dumbfounded by the girl suddenly running off, "she'll be back in 5..." the brunette trailed off, sitting on her table.

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

she burst through the door carrying what looks like a flower crown, she put it on top of Nagisa's head while Nagisa just stood there, dot-eyed.

the blonde sat on her chair, placing the box she was carrying earlier on the desk Infront of her and opened it. "a typewriter?" Nagisa said that catched the attention of the students that were still in the classroom and looked at the blonde.

"can I write you a letter, Nagisa-kun?" the blonde asked, "eh? what do you mean?" he asked. "Shou-kun here enjoys writing letters and using her typewriter, if you want her to type something out for her just ask her!" the brunette said.

FLASH

both the brunette and the blonde felt as they looked at each other with wide eyes, "Koyou-san!" they yelled in unison.

everyone in the room just stood there confused at what and who's name they just yelled.

shaking their heads, the brunette talked "a letter for my brother" she said. "got it" the blonde answered.

the blonde took her gloves off showing her prosthetic, metal hands. "what happened to your hands?" Karma asked coming from God knows where.

"I lost them at war." she replied.

"WAR!?" the people at the class half-yelled. "Ahh yea, It's no problem" the blonde bluntly said.

"just tell him about that" the brunette told the blonde. "okay" she replied.

To: Dazai-san

𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕! ^^

~𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 & 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

《--‹❈›--》

I love Violet Evergarden so
I'm using her as reference at my oc here.
have a nice day<3
「Hayase logging off . . .」

《--‹❈›--》