6 || 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙪𝙤

Class ended and everyone was heading out.

y/n's pov

me and Shoukkun stood up, I stretched my arms and put them behind my neck, "oh by the way! we're gonna be living together. you better not make a mess while doing your suicide attempts!" She said.

I laughed slightly "don't worry~" we climbed down the mountain walking through the quiet streets, the sky being painted by colors of Orange, yellow and red.

I was humming me and brother's favorite song. of course, if one were to hear the lyrics, they will surely be concerned, ahaha.

[Later that night]

"so..." Shouya trailed off as she stood up from her seat walking up to me holding her right hand out, "shall we take a stroll, my lady?" she asked me.

I giggled, "why it would be my pleasure"

3rd person pov

they walked together out in the middle of the night only to hear a muffled scream coming from a lady, they looked at each other and nodded as they sprint to the direction of the sound.

they were led to an alleyway where they saw a masked man covering the mouth of a woman.

"you know what to do" Shouya told y/n in their own hand signs, she nodded as they split up, already having a plan on what to do.

"my, my. aren't you fellows quite loud?" the brunette said in the entrance of the alleyway where they came from, "scram if you don't wanna get hurt brat" the man retorted.

"how aggressive." she replied. with that, a knife could be seen thrown only inches away from the side of his face.

"excuse me kind sir, if you could please leave miss lady alone." a flash of blonde appeared from behind him, talking a little bit close to the man's ear sending a shiver down his spine.

"s-scram! you think just because you pulled a stunt like that with pure luck can make me scared? ha! don't try me kiddos" he replied, quite rude don't you think?

the unknown duo clicked their tongues at the same time, "aren't you quite the hard one?" they asked in unison, they weren't twins or anything like that, yet they could say things in perfect sync.

"let's have some fun!" the blonde yelled pulling the man by the back of his collar and pushing him to the brunette, "sure, why not?" she retorted.

[annndd yea, after some "torture" they did to the guy cause my mind is losing too many braincells to think of what they could have done]

"we apologize you had to see that ma'am, are you alright?" the blonde asked the woman, "yes, thank you for saving me" the woman replied while slightly bowing, "it's no problem at all" they said in unison once again.

"would you be alright walking alone ma'am?" the blonde asked her, "yes, my house is not far from here so I would be fine. I should go now, thank you again" the woman said while turning around and waving to them.

they brought the man to the police and they were questioned, tonight was quite a night.

《——‹❈›——》

annnddddd yea, short chapter cause my mind can't comprehend any ideas 🧍‍♀️ someone give me ideas for a next chapter rn
I'm so stupid ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
so yea bye 🚆🏃‍♀️
「Author-san logging off<3」

《——‹❈›——》