3 || 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

-------❐❀❐------

after class ended, everyone went in their different groups and walked off saying goodbye to each other.

-------❐❀❐------

3rd person pov

and it's the next day again~ (a lot of timeskips ikr?)

you walked to the mountain with the Agency, they were talking about a plan that they had in mind yesterday.

Today what we were gonna do was gather as much information as we can.

class haven't started yet so Ranpo was in charge of talking to him since they had a similar interest in 'snacks'

a few moments late the octopus entered. so the brunette girl decided to try a trick that she always wanted to do.

Heaven's Gift: Rashoumon!

just then, Korosensei was attacked by a shadow-like thing which was her Rashoumon.

"ah! it worked!" she shouted.

everyone looked shocked at what she just did. "nyurufufufu~ perfect Assassination attempt y/n-chan" Korosensei said.

but little did her know, it was just to test out his reaction, and his guard. 'hmmmm his guard was pretty high up, if he wasn't on guard I could've cut atleast 2 or more tentacles off...' she thought.

as class was currently on session, all she was doing was watching the yellow creature's every move. how he would write on the bored, the way he would pick the chalk or his textbook up, the way he talks, the way he looks at every student.

and~ class ended once again. Y/n told the Agency to go home without her cause she was going to walk with Karma and Nagisa.

As the Agency left, Y/n sent a text message to her brother.

To: Nii-san
Subject: Important

message: Brother, I'm going with Karma and Nagisa to make sure they're safe when they get home. Tell everyone to keep their Guard up, I felt a presence of someone following us.

-Y/n

Dazai did what Y/n told him and everyone was also on their guard.

She was walking behind Karma and Nagisa because she felt the presence following them still. "Oi~ Y/n-chan~ why are you walking behind us?~" Karma asked.

She let out a sigh. 'no, if I tell them the person following us might make a panic noticing the change of their actions.'

"nothing nothing~ I just like walking at the back~" she replied looking at the corner of her eye seeing a particular orange-headed hat rack.

She sighed once more, as a knife came into their way and she catches it with her hand. "Chuuya-san! Nice to see you again~!" she half-yelled turning around practically bouncing of excitement.

"still better than ever you little Mackerel" he replied. as y/n ran to him to give him a hug with the knife still in hand. "O-oi! you're messing my clothes up!" he said.

she chuckled. "sorry sorry~ anyways, what are you doing all the way here? shouldn't you be at Yokohama?" she asked him.

"the boss told me to come here and check up on you since you won't be able to go to the mafia for a few months." he replied.

meanwhile the blueberry and strawberry heads were just watching them have a normal conversation as if he didn't just throw a knife at her.

"u-uhm excuse me...?" Nagisa asked. "Ahh! I almost forgot!" Y/n said.

"This is Nakahara Chuuya! my old Partner!" she stated. 'p-partner!?'

she chuckled on their shocked faces. "ahh, I can't ask you if you wanna come over since the Agency and my *cough* brother *cough* is there" she said.

he sighed, "it's fine, I have somewhere to stay. you should go home now you might get there late." Chuuya said while patting her head.

"Okay~ bye-bye!" she said with a closed eye smile. "bye" he said as he walked until he was out of sight.

"What are you guys standing there for? aren't we going home?" she asked with a questioning face.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Nagisa said. "it's fine~"

"Hey Karma-kun, you've been awfully quiet~ what's wrong?" she whispers to him so Nagisa won't hear it. "ahh it's nothing y/n-chan, I was just thinking about something" he replied.

she chuckled quietly once more, "don't worry~ Chuuya-san isn't the kind of partner you're thinking about, he's my old partner in my old Job~" she replied looking straight at his eyes.

Karma's eyes widened and had a small but unnoticeable blush that of course, didn't come unnoticed by Y/n being a detective and all. she returned her sight at the front, following Nagisa.

"what was your old Job?" he asked. "and that is for you to find out yourself" she replied with a wink then catching up to Nagisa.

-------❐❀❐------

1st person pov

I got home seeing brother on the couch and sat beside him, "so how did it go?" he asked not looking up from his book. "Eh~ Chuuya-san was the one following us" I told him looking outside the window.

"Eh?!? Chuuya?!?" he replied standing up with a visible irk mark on his face, I laughed at his reaction.

-------❐❀❐------

And~ another chapter end~
kinda a but short but okay, hope y'all like it~
I apologize if there's some typos, wattpad is being a bitch and won't let me fix it.
「Hayase logging off . . .」