4 || 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

*/ - change of pov
word - plan explanation
word - ability name/activation

-------❐❀❐------

1st person pov

Ahh, and another day I have awoken.

the agency and me climbed the mountain after discussing about the plan on how to assassinate korosensei.

we have decided to put the plan into action in the afternoon before class will be in session.

as korosensei was teaching, I was just at the back reading a novel that Poe-kun made, when I first read his novels I found them beautiful that I wanted more and he was happy that I thought so.

"her oceanic eyes with the hint of sadness,
her confusion in the meaning of love,

her way of speaking in such carefulness,
her moves that are as graceful as a dove."

she accidentally says loudly for the whole class to hear. "oops..." she says. when she said that, the class was quiet and listening to korosensei teaching so yes, it was heard in the whole classroom.

"why that is quite a beautiful poem y/n-san" korosensei said. "sorry for interrupting the class!" she apologized.

"Don't worry, it's fine" he said, returning to teaching as she sighed in relief.

Class ended and it was lunch time, I texted everyone but Korosensei about the assassination attempt we were going to do so everyone ate outside as we set up everything in the classroom.

I went outside because I don't want to help no thank you~ haha, I got scolded by Kunikida-san but he approved otherwise.

I went to Nagisa-kun's group seeing Karma was there too and then pulled out my book. "Hello~ mind if I join you?" I asked them.

"oh! go ahead y/n-san" I nodded with a smile and sat next to Karma. "so y/n-san, where did you read that poem you said out loud in class?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh, I made it myself. it's about this character in my favorite anime, and her name is Violet Evergarden." I replied with a genuine smile. everyone looked at me looking amazed about what I just said.

"woah! we didn't know you make pretty poems y/n-san!" Kayano said. "well you never asked" I shrugged.

and after about 15 minutes, everything was set up and asked them if they wanted to watch, well of course, Nagisa said yes so that he could gather some more notes about it. and Karma just watching for his own entertainment.

"alright, is everyone here?" Kunikida asked. "Yep!" I said.

No one's pov

Plan 13: Part 1;
Korosensei entered the classroom.

silence...

there was no one there, and as the smart teacher he is, he came to the conclusion that this is an Assassination Attempt.

BAM!

the door slammed open revealing Kunikida starting to shoot Korosensei. as expected, he dodged a of the bullets. Yosano was next with her Large Cleaver that was drenched in anti-sensei material.

she came running in, attempting to hit the creature yet as expected again, it dodged all of it. slowly, snow began to fall. "snow..? at this time of the year..?" he said.

just then after that, everything seemed to glitch and showing he was surrounded by all of them.

Plan 13: part 1;
Use Tanizaki's ability to show Kunikida shooting the creature as they slam the door open entering the classroom quietly hiding each other's presence, create another one with Yosano running using her Cleaver, as expected, it was all dodged. Surround the creature and prepare for next part.

Plan 13: Part 2;
after you had revealed your places, you all started attacking him taking turns leading him to the PE area. "alright! everyone ready!?" y/n yelled asking the others from the Agency. "READY/GOT IT/YEAH" they yelled back.

Plan 13: Part 2;
Keep attacking the creature and lead it outside the building to the PE Area to keep the building from having damages.

Plan 13: Part 3;
After they all yelled ready. Atsushi pulled a Bomb that was filled with Anti-sensei material.

*/ "Looks like it's not gonna work" Ranpo said while munching on his snacks. "Ranpo-san?! aren't you supposed to be with them?" Nagisa asked him.

"Oh, no. My ability is not physical like any of them, it's called Ultra Deduction!" he replied. "I see.." Nagisa said while taking more notes about the whole scene playing infront of them. "A BOMB?!?" they all yelled.

*/ the smoke cleared from the bomb explosion. "Ahh, it didn't work..." y/n said while pouting. "And why did you have to include us?!?" the Dazai Siblings asked. well, yelled in unison.

Plan 13: Part 3;
after seeing everyone ready, let Atsushi bring out the bomb filled with Anti-sensei material and turn it on making it explode and killing all of you, use Yosano's ability to bring you all back to life without a single scratch.

ignoring that statement. y/n used her ability to take care of the damages done.

Heaven's Gift: Rewind!

she said, and everything came back to normal.

"nyurufufu(how do you write that sound-) that was a good Assassination Attempt everyone, but I'm afraid to say that was quite Dangerous." Korosensei said.

"indeed it was!" y/n replied with a closed eye smile to Korosensei which lit everything up.

-------❐❀❐------

"bye-bye~!" she said while waving to everyone as they we're getting in the train to Yokohama.

'what a tiring day' she thought while stretching her arms leaving the station as she puts her hand behind her head walking Killua-style.

heading back home and collapsing onto her bed and fell asleep the moment she did.

-------❐❀❐------

Jesus Christ, for some reason I rushed this one-
so yes, it's bad. but yea thx for reading<3
「Hayase logging off . . .」