Chapter 4 : what do i do?

Asuna POV

Following our agreement and since a week has passed, I'm spending this week at Kirito's place.

He lived in a condo, very spacious and soo pretty. It was properly decorated with a nice view through a large glass window that extended at the side. My eyes lit up like a child's while I inspected every inch of the place.

"You really gave this up to stay with me?"

"I'd give up anything for you."

He gave me a little tour, showing me the important places like the bathroom and the kitchen of course.

We finally got to his bedroom where I placed my stuff down before looking around but I didn't even get to see his room properly as he immediately tackled me to his bed, keeping me in a tight hold while kissing my neck and cheek interchangeably.

I giggled under his touch trying to break free.

"Stop movingg."

"Kirito I can't breathe."

"But I wanna hold youu."

He weakened his hold a bit giving me a chance to escape. I sat at the edge of the bed watching him pout beside me.

"That's not fair."

"Anddd~ why not?"

"Because I wanna give you love."

He whined scooting closer to me.

"Can I unpack first?"

"Fuck no. That'll take too long."

Then, he opened up his arms with a bright smile, moving his hands in a 'come here' motion. I rolled my eyes jokingly then crawled into his hold once more.

As usual, Kirito's just as clingy as ever.

"I gave you your key right?"

"Yes, and an extra one."

"You have everything you need?"

"Mhm~"

"Okay.."

There was some silence as he hugged me tighter.

"But I still have an extra toothbrush, body wash and other essentials you could've forgotten."

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"You're ridiculous... but thank you."

We stayed like that, just talking for a while until he finally agreed to let me go and to start unpacking my things. Then I decided to test out his kitchen and make dinner for us rather than other order take out.

——

Kazuto POV

I sat on a bar stool at the kitchen island, watching Asuna smile and walk around while talking about the littlest things.