Chapter 7 : passion

Asuna POV

The next morning, I woke up in Kirito's arms which snuggled me into his chest. One glance at his face and you can tell that he was still fast asleep.

Trying my best not to wake him up, I moved his arms from around me then made my way to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower then started to undress to get in when a wave of nausea overwhelmed me making me rush over to the toilet.

It came so suddenly I didn't even have time to put the seat up, but thankfully, my giant man child of a lover always forgets to put the seat back down despite the numerous occasions of my reminding him to.

My arms stayed gripped at the sides of the toilet bowl as I emptied the breakfast I didn't even eat yet.

I'll never get used to this morning sickness...

Then, coming to my rescue as always, he walked in and knelt behind me, rubbing my back gently and murmuring little words of encouragement.

After I finished, I flushed then we both stood up before I washed out my mouth. Looking at Kirito, it was obvious he was still very much asleep. Even when he isn't awake he can still tell when I'm not okay. How could you not love him?

"Kirito, go back to bed. Your alarm doesn't go off for like another hour."

"No i wan.. I take care of you."

Yup, he's asleep.

"I'll be okay. Go get your rest."

He nodded lazily then walked back into the bedroom.

Afterward, I finally took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face with a cleanser then did the rest of my usual skin care routine.

I wrapped my body in a towel then walked into the bedroom to meet Kirito halfway on the bed with his leg and arm hanging off as he lightly snored.

I giggled a bit and walked over to him.

I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and fixed the way he slept, ensuring that he was still comfortable then continued to dress. It was extremely cold this morning so I decided to wear something big or fluffy.

Big meaning one of his hoodies and sweatpants and a pair of fuzzy socks that extend to my calf. I showered and did everything with my hair tied into a bun so I just undid it and left it opened out before I headed to the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast in preparation for Kirito waking up.

But I didn't really get a chance to start as I felt his arms wrap around me from behind as soon as I started thinking about what to make.

I sighed wholeheartedly and placed my arms atop his while giving into the embrace, allowing my body to rest against his.

"Are you properly awake now?"

"Yeah.. how you feeling?"

"I'm fine. It was just morning sickness."

"Hm.. I'm still staying home today."

"Kirito you can't stay home everytime I throw up. It's gonna be an often thing now."

"Yes but I worry.."

His hands then moved under my shirt and rubbed my belly. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he whined.

"I wanna stay with my princess.."

Hearing him call me princess while begging is enough to make me give in but I had to find some form of composure.

"I'm probably going to sleep most of the day anyway."