Chapter 6 : yes

Asuna POV

That night ended with both of us finishing almost everything I made. At the end of my nine months we're probably gonna be bankrupt since I'm eating for two and Kirito naturally eats as though he's pregnant.

We cuddled and head off to bed which now takes us to the next day. I sort of glued myself to him this morning and made him take me to work with him today.

Clingy? Yes.

Unfortunately, that just meant he got to bully me even more.

As of right now, I was standing at the front of his desk while leaning back onto it ever so slightly.

"I can come too you know."

"You were on your feet too long yesterday, just rest I'll get our lunch."

"That's unfair! I wanna come."

"No."

"I'm only pregnant! I'm allowed to do these things."

"Okay, but I'm not allowing you."

"This is so stupid, you're being stupid."

He stood up and walked right by me about to leave.

"Kirito!! Don't be like that!! I wasn't on my feet for that long! C'mon pleasee~?"

He turned for a second, now facing me.

"I'm going on my own, you're not coming."

"You won't leave me here alone would you..? You said you'd do anything for me.. please let me come darling..?"

I put on the best puppy face I could've, looking at him with my bottom lip pursed.

He walked closer to me and hugged my lower back, bringing us closer to each other.

Ha it worked!

He smiled lightly, staring into my eyes before bringing his lips right to my ear. His breath brushed against my skin before he whispered a simple..

"No."

I scoffed and pushed him off. Him snickering uncontrollably.

"Oh come on Kirito!"

"I don't want you doing anything."

"I can't.. not do anything!"

"Yes, you can. Just relax. Lemme take care of you."

I shook his shoulders aggressively while I whined.

"But I wanna comeee!"

He held my wrists and pecked my lips quickly before turning and walking away.

"You're being so mean!"

"I'll be back so soon."

"I'm not forgiving you for this!!"

"I love you~"

I pouted and folded my arms before mumbling my response.

"I love you too.."

He chuckled a bit then actually left.

Dummy.

I slumped back onto the little sofa in his office with my arms folded while I angrily murmured to myself. He's such a big bully. What am I supposed to do here alone?

Like seriously, how spoilt does he want me to get? But I guess it's a little sweet.. wanting to do everything for me.

A few minutes passed until my phone buzzed and the screen lit up from a notification.