𝙨𝙞𝙭, chaos, utter destruction

【 trigger warnings | some cursing 】

published | 7th june 2020
edited | 27th may 2021

the second last day of the training camp is definitely something else. when hinata awoke, he had been the last one to wake up, but what surprised him is that no one bothered to wake him up.

the only reason why he woke up late was because he got too caught up in his thoughts. it's almost been a week, and hinata was definitely exhausted. he felt awkward due to him knowing how the rest having feelings for him. the poor ginger just wanted to play volleyball.

hinata had gotten ready and went to the gym only to find the coaches talking to themselves ignoring the chaos surrounding them.

yaku was beating up lev due to him calling the older short again, nishinoya, tanaka and yamamoto were shirtless screaming around the gym.

oikawa, sugawara and tendou were in tutus and prancing around the gym.

daichi was tied down to a chair to stop from getting mad, date tech are playing uno but they made it seem as if they were in kakegurui. it was in absolute shambles.

the scene got more weirder when he saw bokuto and kuroo joining oikawa, sugawara and tendou but having tiaras and those sailor moon wands.

kageyama and tsukishima were having a rap battle to see who's better while yamaguchi, kindaichi and kunimi were the judges.

hinata looked over to see yachi and kiyoko just talking to each other. yachi seemed as if she was ready to cry because of the chaotic atmosphere while kiyoko looked too tired to deal with the chaos.

the ginger walked over to the two girls "what the hell happened?" he asked as kiyoko looked at him and sighed "considering today is the second last day of the training camp, the coaches allowed us to do what we wanted, and this is what happened" hinata muttered a 'yikes' as he sat down next to them, looking at the surrounding.

"is that why no one woke me up?" he asked as yachi who was shaking nodded "yeah, because coach ukai told them that today is a free day when you went on a stroll last night" yachi told him "did yamaguchi not tell you last night? he went after you to tell you about it"

'ah, so that's what happened' hinata looked at kiyoko with a weak smile "yeah he did, i just forgot about it" he lied, he knew yamaguchi had followed him out after he left to take a stroll. he could only guess at that moment that he just wanted to talk but instead yamaguchi just watched from afar.

that's when he realised that yamaguchi was admiring from afar, but hinata had to act, that's what he was known for after all.

yachi and kiyoko noticed the weak smile and looked at each other. they felt like something was wrong but they did not want to make hinata uncomfortable, so they didn't touch on the topic.

"gUySss" hinata looked over to see nishinoya looking as if he just took drugs which concerned hinata but he just smiled "ya'll wanna play games?" yamamoto said as he wore back his shirt alongside tanaka and nishinoya.

"what kind?" asahi who was at the side talking with kinoshita "let's play monopoly!" oikawa shouted from the other side of the gym "no! we're playing pokemon cards!" goshiki yelled back "cops and robbers are a great choice too, you know" kinoshita said.

and with that, more chaos arrived.

the gym got more hectic that if anything hinata would rather just stay in the sidelines and watch from afar. he saw oikawa getting hit by iwazumi's shoe saying something along the lines of "we're a volleyball show, not kakegurui! stick to the theme dumbass!"

"i'm too tired for this- i'll be outside"

"can we join you?"

hinata nodded, smiling at the two females "sure, i don't mind" he says as he got up, helping the two getting up as well "uhm, shoyo? can i join you too? it's too loud here" he hears kenma say as the ginger hummed "that's fine by me kenma-san" he told him as the four of them went out of the gym and head walked around the school.

after a while of walking, they found a tree and sat down underneath it for shed. the four of them sat in peace. kiyoko and yachi talking to each other and smiling, kenma playing his video games while hinata was making a flower crown.

when he was done, he put it on the three of them before on himself "awhh, thanks hinata" yachi said as kiyoko thanked him with a smile.

kenma on the other hand was blushing at the gesture "thanks shoyo... these looks nice" he says in a quiet tone as hinata stared at him.

hinata was so close into loosing his face at that moment but he didn't "you're welcome kenma" he smiled but only to see kenma blushing more. he didn't want it to happen like this again. he mentally slapped himself as he rest his back on the tree, closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep.

【 the end of chapter six ! 】

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

i got the motivation to write again after gettting into roleplay- but today's chapter is more shorter which i apologise for that but to compensate for that, chapter seven is definitely going to be the longest chapter in this whole book.

so like, those who had followed my story a long time ago knows that i did not post chapter six and left the story at chapter five. in actuality, i wrote down until like eight chapters but i never liked how i wrote it down so i just never published it.

i don't remember the specific date but it was in june for chapter six.

i was slowly loosing my motivation for this story ngl BUT i wanted to finish up writing this book so that i won't feel guilt-

the end of this book is almost here- once i've finish writing this story i can do special chapters and i'm very excited for those.

esme had slowly left their soul due to online school and with other personal things, so i had yuna to proofread for me and she's the best honestly.

anyway, hope ya'll enjoyed the update. don't forget to eat, rest, drink and take care of yourselves.

- ely