Chapter:-24 CHANCE

Y/N POV
I opened my eyes as i felt something soft under me.I tiredly look around to find myself in a room 

It was not a normal room it was very rich and classy Room and this is what i was finding scary

It was not a normal room it was very rich and classy Room and this is what i was finding scary. My heart is in extreme fear right now because i remember sleeping in storeroom.
I was in my thoughts when i heard footsteps so I quickly stood up and took a vase kept there ready to attack in case it's that monster. As the footsteps were getting closer my heartbeat was also increasing. But also I am confused that I am sensitive to touches if anyone would have carried me here i would have sensed it but how?

I came out of my thoughts as the doorknob twisted..I was ready to attack but when i saw the person I froze on my spot and vase fall from my hand shredding into pieces causes a loud sound.

                AUTHOR'S POV

4 Men in complete black were kneeling shivering and praying for their life. On the other hand the devil himself was  playing with his golden gun and walking right to left.

Jungkook:-I already warned you but you all are bl**dy dogs.....DO I PAY YOU FOR THIS HUH!!!

He growled as they flinched

Jungkook:-Today you all ask your god for forgiveness for sins you have ever done because I'll send you all to him.

Bodyguard(1):-S-sir p-please I-I have a d-daughter and w-wife

One of the man cried as jungkook chuckled and put the gun on the back of his neck and said

Jungkook:-Do you???......Awww......Now it will be more fun to kill you and see them crying!!

He said as he pulled the trigger and one by one killed all four as their lifeless bodies fall on the ground and blood oazed out. The other guards and maids were trembling at this point.

Jungkook:-I WANT HER AT ANY COST AND IF YOU FAILED I'LL GIVE YOU WORST DEATH THAN THIS!!

He shouted on the other guards as they nodded and turned around and left to do their given task

Jungkook also came into the mansion and entered the secret room inside his bedroom