Chapter:-28 Regret for every move

The jet landed in the mansion garden as jungkook carried her in bridal style and walked down. He walked to the door with unconscious y/n in his hands.

He entered the mansion and all the guards and maids came to welcome him.He ordered his guards

Jungkook:-I want the high security in mansion.....no one should enter or exit without my permission

Guards:Y-yes sir
Jungkook:- You all can leave now

He ordered and began walking to their room. His heart was at peace looking at her in his arms. After almost 7 days he will sleep peacefully as she will be with him.

He entered the room

(I changed their room because last one was a bit blurry)

And placed her on the bed. His eyes observed her as he felt satisfied now he will make sure to make her regret about her decision of running away from him.

He went to the bathroom to take shower and till then ordered the maids to clean you up and change your clothes.

Time skip

After taking shower he came out and walked towards the bed just to see her covered in duvet as she was asleep comfortably. He laid beside her wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer..sniffing her scent to calm his obsession.

He could feel his eyes getting heavy as he closed them drifting off to sleep after a kind of eternity to him.

Time skip

Next morning y/n woke up rubbing her eyes as soon as her eyes adjusted the view Fear took over her. She looked around to see the same room she left.There was no sign of jungkook but she knows he will come soon and then god knows what will happen to her.

She was busy thinking about the consequences she will have to face when a cold and rough voice interrupted her

Jungkook:-So look who is finally awake

He said smirking...standing near the door as she shivered listening to him

He walked towards her as she dragged back on the bed covering her with the duvet
Making him chuckle darkly

He reached at the edge of the bed and pulled her ankle making her land on her back straight as he hovered her. She gasped and widened her eyes at his sudden action.

Jungkook:- Baby didn't you missed me huh?

She was in no state to talk as she was scared to death. Her body was shivering under him looking at his dark and lustful gaze.

Jungkook:-Oh baby you don't know how much I hate when someone didn't response to my questions.

He said sniffing her hairs making her shiver. She finally gathered some courage and said