Chapter:-43 Mastermind?

Y/n was standing on the gate waiting for jungkook. It was all crowded as everyone was leaving all talking and laughing. But She was there standing alone with a straight face,Lia asked if she could wait for her but she asked her to leave.

She was still not able to forget what has happened today.It was all too much.She is tired of running,hiding and crying.

She never intended to get involved in all of these drama's of university but she also couldn't see an innocent getting bullied.

She was thinking to tell jungkook about jaemin.But she know it will be useless since he will only doubt her rather than understanding her.

She was all jammed in her thoughts when she heard a horn sound.She looked at her right to see jungkook's car.she sighed and walked towards the car opening the door and sitting inside.

He smiled at her and said

Jungkook:-So how was you're day ?
Y/n:-Okay

He observer her she wasn't happy..He wondered Why??

Jungkook:-Did Something happened....Someone said something to you??

He asked in concerned tone

Even if I don't tell you...You'll get to know from you're so called spy she thought

Y/n:-Nothing I am just tired
Jungkook:- You sure

He asked as she nodded giving him a small smile

He also smiled at her and began to drive home

He was all doubtful of her behaviour.But he smirked knowing that even if she don't tell him he'll get to know.

He looked at his left to see her sleeping leaning her head on the window.

She must be tired...She look so cute~
He thought as he smiled and drove toward the house.

Time skip
They reach home as he parked the car.She was still in her deep slumber.He decided not to wake her up so he carefully placed her head on the seat and and came out opening her side door and picking her up carefully and taking her inside.

He placed her on the bed and removed her shoes and pecked her forehead smiling all the time. Covering her with the duvet. He left the room closing the door behind.

He took his phone out and called someone after sometime the person picked
The call and said

*On Call*

??:-Goodafternoon sir

Jungkook:-Tell me everything she did today in university?

...............

*End call*

Jungkook was burning with anger.That bastard tried to bully his love.She is more than anything to him and he tried to hurt her.

He will definately teach that
Bastard a good lesson.

Jungkook:-You've done a great mistake Na jaemin...You better be ready to face the consequences

He said as he walked towards his car to leave for his work.What He dosen't knew was Na jaemin was not someone he was being told.

He asked his men to give him all information about him and also About his friends.

He was also mad at her..He told her to stay away from other boys.He will take care of that also.

Y/n's pov

I slowly turned and got up lazily. I opened my eyes to see myself on the bed.I don't know when i fell asleep.He might have brought me here.