Chapter:-31 Changed

Next morning
                       Y/n pov
I woke up feeling hands around me.I opened my eyes to see jungkook sleeping peacefully.I don't know what has gotten into me yesterday also He cried saying he love me.

He looked so cute right now but very dangerous when he is normal which is abnormal for me.
He begged me to forgive....Jeon Jungkook begged me but I am not going to forgive him he is physco. His personality changes like people change clothes.

I don't know but when yesterday he cried I all  felt was love but I know when he will be awake he again will behave like devil jerk.

I was thinking to get up and leave the room before he wakes up but what if he wake up as his arms are still firmly wrapped around me.

I was busy thinking this stuff when I sensed his movement so I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. To my surprise he pecked my forehead and said

Jungkook:-I am sorry Baby....I am not a monster...I love you alot and can't even imagine my life without you.It's just My anger took over me because of eunwoo.....I can't see you with anyone rather than me......I'll keep you happy....and will try to change so please forgive me.

His words were not only hitting my ears also my heart. There was no anger nor coldness in his voice it was just soft and loving side of him speaking. His words were normal but held a strong emotion which hit my heart straight as tears welled up my eyes but I controlled them.

Jungkook:-I know you are awake baby

He said softly Making my heart skipped a beat.I slowly opened my eyes just to see his teary puffed eyes straight looking at mine with so much love.

All I could do was just drown in them at that moment. He wasn't the same jungkook like yesterday. But I don't know how long will this one last for.

He sat straight also made me sit as he hugged me and this was the first time i didn't flinched or felt uncomfortable in his embrace.

Jungkook:-Y-y/n I realised...I was wrong to force y-you..... D-dont leave me p-please.

He said as i felt my shoulder being soaked with his tears.I immediately broke the hug and looked at him

Y/n:-D-don't cry please...I am h-here with you
Jungkook:-I am the one who should have said when you were hurt but what did I do!!....y/n You can punish me but please don't leave me

I felt my tears flowing at his sudden outburst.I don't know what suddenly happened to him but his this side is making me weak and emotional

I gathered my courage and asked him

Y/n:-W-what h-hapoened to You?
Jungkook:-I don't want to regret it later....Yesterday when i heard those words you said made me realised that you are the one and only who make my heart race.....who calm me when I am tensed

I wasn't intrested in any girl before you but what I did I treated you like trash when I called you princess.

Also when I slept yesterday I saw a dream that you l-left me
Even though it was a dream but I cannot bear it please.....I know you hate me but give me a chance I'll do my best to make everything right....Y/n I love you so much

I heard his words sobbing and sniffing my tears flowing uncontrollably.He was also crying I didn't know he think like that.

I think he can change.He just need someone to support him
Because I didn't think he is that bad as I thought of him to be.

I think somewhere it's my fault also because of my wrong assumption.I never even thought of giving him a chance.I never saw his love but always cursed him.