Chapter:-44 Mastermind pt.2

Y/n pov
He came out of the bathroom and slipped in the blanket beside me hugging my waist.I thought he will leave to visit eunwoo.Maybe he will go after sometime.

Aishh.....He always is very unpredictable

Time skip

It's maybe 3:00 am and he is sleeping peacefully. I haven't even moved an inch and my body is paining alot.But why didn't he visited him today.
Eunwoo told me that he visits him around 1:00 or 1:30 am at night daily but why not today.

Did he get to know...No!!..No!...What am I even thinking

Aishhh....Now what about my plan...I am sorry eunwoo I think you'll have to wait some more.This monster is not easy to fool.

I thought and closed my eyes trying to sleep.....But I am not sleepy

Wait!!

If he is sleeping I could go through his stuff to find the key...Yes!!

I very slowly just like a snail removed his hands from my waist and shifted the blanket standing up silently.You're breath also shouldn't be heard y/n or else God knows what will happen.

I walked to his closet and saw his bag and all the files kept on the table..I opened  his bag and began to look for the keys.

After so much shuffling and shifting I found a key but I don't know if It's of that cell or his chains.But it's ok I'll keep it.

Aishhh....It wasn't that difficult...huh...just kidding
I almost died as I heard his faint voice from outside but when I checked he wasn't awake maybe mumbling in sleep.

Now I should also sleep or else how am I gonna keep him busy tomorrow.But staying with him alone for so much time will not be easy as he is king of perverts.

I hate my life

I said...obviously in my mind or else you know the jeon jungkook

I kept the keys in my bag and again slipped inside the blanket and closed my eyes..I hope tomorrow eunwoo will be free.

              Jungkook's pov

I am all awake and I know she is too.Oh how much I wish I could kiss her right now she look so tempting right now.I don't know for how long I will be able to control myself but I know that it wouldn't be so long.

She haven't moved an inch.She is determined I see.

I was wondering about her when she removed my hands from her waist. I immediately closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep.
She very slowly stood up and walked in my closet.

I smirked

Hmm....inspecting my things.She is making me go crazy.All her actions aren't making me angry but I find  them cute because I know where all this will end.

I chuckled a bit loud and she came out of the closet...I did this on purpose....I like to tease her.Whatever she do but always she will be my innocent baby only.

She came out after awhile smiling maybe... she has find
Something or to be more specific the key. She kept if in her bag and laid down and slept.

Baby.....You're working very hard,for sure I'll grant you're wish tomorrow......I'll free him tomorrow I promise

I slightly shift towards her and sniffed her scent and closing my eyes let the sleep took over me.

Next day

                 Author's pov

She slept like an angel...So innocent and beautiful.He thought.

She was in her deep slumber and he was just looking at her admiring his choice.He woke up early because he wanted to arrange somethings to fulfill her wish.
He slowly leaned towards her lips....He just wanted to capture them in his that's all was what he could think of right now.

He was about to place his lips on her soft ones when his phone buzzed in his pockets.He stopped his actions and looked at his phone screen and smirked

Jungkook:-Her wish my command

He picked up the call

*On call*

Mark:-Boss everything is ready

                 Jungkook:-We'll  be there in a while

*Call ended*

Today Will be the best day of my life I guess.There are two surprises waiting for you my baby.

Today I'll make all my wait and hardwork worth it
(*Smirking*)

Today I'll make all my wait and hardwork worth it (*Smirking*)

This is the part.2 my lovelies 💜 💖 and Happy birthday 🎂 dear jungkook♡♡
I'll post next soon