Brothers

Deans Pov

now that the wing was folded, dean could see how it was bent in the wrong place "Holy shit Cas, what did you do?" Cas glowwed at the nickname "I broke it" with a hiss of pain

"How?"

"Pulling you out of hell"

"Dammit Cas!"

"What? It saved you!"

"Hurting you in the process!"

"Ok, stop flirting you two, i brought the stuff" Sam said, smiling "Wha- We'r- n- We're not flirting, I'm not gay!"

"Mhm, i got some stuff that might help, we'll have to see of course. It is kinda messy so you'll have to take his shirt off to apply it. I am going to go buy a soda."

"Ok, lets do this thing" he pulled off the shirt and was immeaditly glad Cas couldnt see him, he was blushing so much

Cas pov

It was painful to have Dean touch his wing, but Dean was touching him, so he cherished every second of it. He wanted to lean into the touch, but assumed it would be weird. "There, done" cas found himself missing the painful but calming touch. "My grace will take careof the rest of it. It will be healed in two hours." 

"Cool, Sammy and i are going to get breakfast."

10 minutes after the brothers left, his own brother teleported into the room. making Castiel jump. "Hey lil' bro" he said, with his signature smile "hello Gabriel" He groaned in response "Why are you even here?" 

"to help you out! speaking of, where are the Winchesters?"

"They are out. And i guess im fine with you helping me, it means ill have someone to talk to at night."

"great! I wasnt even giving you a choice in the matter!" 

Sam and Dean walked through the door, takeout in hand

Who's the taller one? Gabreil asked psycically

Sam Cas replied

He's so cute I love him already

Dean's better looking

nope

Yes

No

Yes

No

Y-

"Sorry to interrupt your" Dean paused to think "Enraged staring or whatever but who the hell is this?"

"This is my brother, Gabriel"

"But he has no wings?" Sam asked, the confusion evident on his face, and as if on cue, Gabriel let his massive wings be seen felt and heard.