{7}

Nearly five minutes have passed when the sound of the Mathematics Section students laughing rang through the corridor. Percy glanced towards the door, trying to figure out what happened. Piper lowered her voice and said, "Either the Stoll twins or Leo,"

"How are you so sure?" Annabeth asked.

"They are always pranking people,"

"Always?"

"Yes, always," Percy replied.

"Does it mean they can prank me too?" Annabeth asked, surprised but amused. 

Percy and Piper looked at each other before looking out again. Mrs Dodds shrieks were clearly heard by now. Some students filed out of the classroom ignoring the teacher who seemed interested in what's happening in the Mathematics section too but can't leave. Percy got up to leave. 

"You coming?" he asked the girls. Annabeth was taken aback. "In the middle of a class?" 
"...........Yea?" he replied. "Are you crazy?" Percy blinked. Piper shrugged. 

"I'm not," Percy replied sounding a bit annoyed, "Even our teacher went out to check, you nerd. Who even asked you to come with us that you're worrying so much?" 

The blonde girl gulped and lowered her head. "Percy, I................", she started and looked up only to see the boy leaving the classroom.