{1}

FLASHBACK

"You can't leave me like this. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't want to leave you. It's not my fault. My dad took up a new job."

"YOU ARE LEAVING ME," the boy shouted at the top of his lungs, shaking in fury.

"I don't have any other option." the girl said, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Nor do I. Just don't forget me." the boy stood up gave the girl and light hug and proceeded towards the door, wishing he could die at that moment.

.....................................................

"Get up, Annie." Bobby cried out. "Daddy is calling you."

Annabeth groaned. She was dreaming about that incident again. She opened her eyes and sat up on her bed.

"Why is he calling me, Bobby?"

"I don't know. Perhaps, you've done something wrong again." Bobby said innocently, hiding his smirk.

"Shut up," Annabeth said understanding his brother's sentiment and climbing down from her bed. She quickly tied her hair in a ponytail and went towards her father's room.

She knocked on the door and asked, "May I come in, dad?"

"You may." came the reply after a moment's pause.

Annabeth entered the room and stood in one corner. "You were calling me?" she asked.

"Yes, pack up your things. We'll be leaving tomorrow for New York. you'll be going to a new school too."

"Ok, dad," she said, slowly, and ran back to her room. She hugged the pillow and burst into sobs. Clearly, nobody even cared to tell her about this earlier. She, now, understood the reason behind Helen's unforeseen enthusiasm in shopping and packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is the first chapter and thus, I won't make it too long. And this is my first Percabeth story, so I have got no idea if you'll like this or not. Tell me about your viewpoints in the comment section and don't forget to click on that small star icon on the top right corner too.

I dedicated this story to  Strawbxrry because without her I wouldn't have made it this far.

 So,  Comment...

          Vote...

         Follow...

and Peace...

~crossing_limits (Dreamer)