#1

Percy woke up, sweating and panting from the nightmare he was having. He has been having the same nightmare for years now and yet it never fails to scare him. 

He got off the bed, his shirt clinging to his body due to sweat, and walked towards the dining room to get some water. The silence of the night gave the house a eerie feeling. Percy trudged towards the refrigerator and took out a bottle. 

"Yo."

A voice suddenly rang through the empty rooms startling Percy. 

"Can't sleep?" the voice asked again, closer this time. 

Percy nodded. "What about you? Can't sleep either?"

"I was sleeping. But, I've to leave now so..."

"Why?"

"Hazel should not know that I was here."

"How long do you plan on continuing with this? Coming only at night and leaving by dawn? Even though you are here, Hazel misses you."

"I will be back... Soon"

Percy turned around to face the other person only to see no one is there. He sighed, "He will never go back to being what he was..."

Percy sighed. He missed the old days, days before the accident. Not that he remembers much about it but still. There's no news from Annabeth and Nico still blames himself. Hazel and Frank rarely interacts properly despite living under the same roof. Everyone seems to be blaming themselves for his partial memory loss.

Except one, that is Leo. It's only for him that they r still together.

Percy sighed again. "How did things get so messed up?" he asked the silence. 

*********************************************

Yesh, I'm back....with a writer's block. Now, I'll let you guess who this mysterious person is because yea, I've nothing better to do. 

Since this is the first chapter,  I made it short. 

Lemme know your views in the comments. 

Love,
Moon