{5}

Percy's POV.

Percy sat in his classroom doodling on a page apparently paying 0% concentration to what the teacher, or rather his step-father, is saying. He never noticed Jason coming and sitting beside him and so, he was completely startled when his cousin shook him.

He looked up, "What?"

"What's wrong, dude?" Jason asked.

"What?" Percy asked again.

"What's wrong?"  the blonde boy asked again.

"What's wrong with what?"

"With the new girl,"

"She's not new. I've....." Percy looked away, "None of your business," 

Jason looked at his cousin taken aback. He never saw Percy behave like this before. He stayed silent for some time and said, 'Ok, bro. As you say,"

Percy waited for the bell to ring and took out his schedule. It was Greek, his favourite subject after Marine Biology. While heading towards the classroom, he found Piper and Annabeth arriving towards his direction. He gave Piper a quick smile and entered the classroom.

By and by, the two girls came and sat right behind him.

"Percy, don't you think Chris is hot?" Piper asked.

"Umm, who?" Percy asked.

"Clarisse's boyfriend," Piper replied.

"Clarisse has a boyfriend?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW?" Piper shrieked.

"Nope," Percy nodded turning towards her.

Annabeth coughed. "Yes?" he asked.

"Umm, someone is coming towards you," Annabeth said. Piper glanced behind Percy and quickly turned away. The black-haired boy turned around and muttered a few words, which can lead one to trouble if they are in front of any adult. Drew Tanaka came and settled down beside Percy.

 Drew Tanaka came and settled down beside Percy