{3}

Frank blushed and pulled himself out of the hug. He turned towards the blonde girl and started "So guys, this is Annabeth Chase."

"Hi!!" the blonde girl said.

After introducing Annabeth to Leo, Jason, Hazel and Piper, Frank turned towards Percy found him walking away. He turned back towards the rest and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing?" Leo replied, shrugging.

"He was fine in the car. Shall I check on him once?" Jason asked.

"No, wait. I'll do that." Piper said as she started walking towards the residing figure of Percy.

"Who was he?" Annabeth asked.

"Percy, Percy Jackson," Hazel replied.

"WHAT?!" Annabeth cried out and pressed her temples. 

Annabeth's P.O.V.

The first question that came in my mind after hearing that name was, 'Did he recognise me?' Percy was my best friend when I was younger and also my first friend. I had to leave him because of my dad's job. I still remember the day when we last met.

"Anything wrong?" the girl named Hazel asked.

"Everything, everything is wrong," I said in a calm tone and realized that was not the correct reply for her question. I put on a fake smile and added, "I haven't brought my earbuds today. I won't be able able to listen to music without them."

"Oh, that's actually not a problem," a well-known voice came from behind. "And, though years have passed since we last met, I can tell that your smile is fake."