0424

0424

I got late to the party because, according to an annoying friend of mine, "the effort you put into your clothes means how much you want to impress" and I didn't feel like dealing with him, so I just did what he said.

I can't believe you're actually bad at something: making punch.
No one could drink a cup of the bowl.
How much alcohol tolerance do you have to not notice the amount of vodka you poured there? You could knock out anyone with a sip of it.

Black hair fits you better than anyone would expect. It's long enough to cover your eyes and it makes your gaze look even more intense. I was surprised to see you with it as you danced and swayed with the music as effortlessly as you always make things look.

The night went well and then it didn't.

I was in the balcony almost the entire night. I could hear the laughter and the music, but I still was alone, which was nice because I was getting drunk just from the smell of it. I went inside for a glass of water and when I went back, I saw you there. Zhengting was all over you and you were kissing. I didn't interrupt. I couldn't. I just stood there for a second and turned around. You looked good together. Maybe you should really give it a try.
I left a little bit after that.
Too much fun for one night.

Don't feel bad because no one drank anything of your punch. Worse things could have happened instead of that.

xoxo