Prologue

Hopefully you enjoy this!! This is my first ever fanfic if you didn't read the original description. I'm very new to this. OH and the art above was drawn by me, hope you like it.

If it wasn't obvious enough, Whitty has never seen color, same with Keith. They have both deeply wish to find the right one for awhile now. The only way they can find out who they are meant to be with for eternity is by the hints they are given when trying to find their soulmate. 

When you kiss your soulmate, the color of the world unleashes onto them.

Not only that, but everyone has words written on the front side of their right wrist that describes what their soulmate it like.

It could be someone you are very close with, or someone you don't know at all.

It is quite difficult since you never know who can be your soulmate or not. You could end up falling in love with someone, but kissing them and figuring out they aren't your soulmate.

Those who may be born with nothing on their wrist will never have a soulmate and will be colorblind forever.

Others may have a very rare birth defect where they aren't born with anything on their wrist, causing doctors to think they don't have a soul mate. Yet that's only people with the blood type O-, which is only 2-3% of the population here on Earth. If they are blood tested, they will know that it's a birth defect and that they truly do have a soulmate.

As for those who may be missing the wrist of their right arm, they will have to depend when they will ever see color kissing someone rather than the words on their wrist, same with those who have that specific birth defect.

A/N: Get ready for some long paragraphs for both of the main characters. Sorry. And if it wasn't fucking obvious, these characters don't belong to me. Same with the backstories and soulmate process, since I kinda just made most of this shit up, attempting to compare it to their wikis and to them as canonly as possible.

Keith:

As most of you know, Boyfriend is Keith's rapper name. Keith is quite famous and known for rapping.

Although some might say he's still a newbie, Keith became popular in the matter of just a couple weeks from how much people love his music.

Thanks to this, he inspired his younger sister, Hatsune Miku, to become fond of music just like he is and start her famous music career in Japan which spread all around the world.

Although, the truth about Keith's rapping name, Boyfriend, was originated when he was still together with his girlfriend, Cherry. They both shared the quality for their liking of music at a high amount. Although Cherry never sang much, they still formed a duo between them for their music career, ending up in making themselves known as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Too bad that they aren't together no more, yet Keith refuses to change his rapper name he's had for so long over some breakup.

Why did they breakup you ask? Keith came out as bisexual, which caused Cherry to think he was interested in other men. Not only that, but the hatred of Cherry's parents towards Keith wasn't exactly working out either. They both thought it was for the best to make their lives easier. Besides, they knew they weren't each others soulmates anyways. That's why Cherry's parents hated Keith so much.

As said before, Keith's sister became famous in Japan for her music at a young age, causing her to leave Keith. They still kept in touch, but they doesn't change that Keith was left alone when he reached the age 18.

His parents didn't exactly have time with him as they were too rich too care. Of course, they took care of him, but currently gave up once he became a grown adult and kicked him out. Just like his sister, him and his parents still kept in touch, but weren't as close. Keith is now twenty.

Keith currently lives in a rent house in the city, continuing his music career.

Boyfriend's best bud since grade school, Pico, has been the only one there for him ever since. 

Whitty:

As for Whittmore, his rapper name, or just his nickname for those in general, is Whitty. Compared to Keith, he rather go by his nickname than his actual name.

Whitty was never fond of the name Whittmore. He has been called it too many times before during difficult times.

Whitty is known for rapping just as Keith was. Yet, he wasn't close to as famous as Keith is, he still made a profit out of his music career.

Again, compared to Keith, some say Whitty is pretty stupid since he dropped out of school at a young age. Although, those who know him well enough know that he is extremely intelligent when it comes to surviving. Maybe not with mathematics, chemistry, science, history, ect, all of those normal subjects you learn in school. But Whitty was truly one of a kind.

Whitty has no family relatives as he was developed in a lab for testing.

As he grew up, one known as Daddy Dearest, girlfriend's dad, and his wife took it all away from him. The lab, his caretakers, other test subjects, everything.

Even if he was just being used for testing and he knew that, Whitty was still taken care of by them and they treated each other as if they were all one big family.

Daddy Dearest blew up the lab in order to end the testing, killing every single person in there. Whitty was the only survivor, as he was a bomb himself, he wouldn't die from his own kind.

Whitty then grew up in a foster home, in which they didn't treat him bad but didn't treat him good. They completely ignored him. This caused Whitty to learn how to take care of himself. That included having to buy his own shit, which caused him to have to make more money.

School just got in the way of his life, so he dropped out in freshman year and worked a paying job as a rapper ever since.

In the present, Whitty is now in adult hood and living his life. He stays in an extremely uncomfortable apartment for the time being, which causes him to stay outside most of the day during his free-time. His favorite spot is the alleyway you all know of.

Just like Keith, Whitty's best bud, Carol, has also been the only one there for him.

(1135 words)

Enjoy my first fanfiction. I go into a LOT of detail if it wasn't obvious. </3