I

I drew the picture above, trying my best to estimate the height of Keith. Let's just say, he is 5'5 ft in this fanfic.

Whitty chuckled at the cute emojis (mostly the heart one) before he stared intently at his extremely old and cheap phone, rereading the message he received.

He couldn't believe it. 'What was so special about me that he likes so much to have a duel with him, even hang out with him? I most likely just annoyed him from how I acted yesterday.. but then why would he give me his number then? Can I trust him? Is he trying to trick me?' The bomb-headed male thought, questions swarming his head.

Whitty looked at the time.
3:30 P.M.
He still had 30 minutes.

After replying the place and time they will meet, Whitty jumped up from the bed, ending up light-headed from how fast he got up and how long it's been since he got up.

Not caring, he darted to his bathroom in his small apartment floor, getting ready to meet up with Keith.

Previously yesterday...

Carol and Whitty were shopping at thrift shops, hoping to find some clothing to fit Whitty and something that isn't too expensive as they weren't exactly good on money at the moment. 

At first, Whitty refused to let Carol spend her money on him, ending up making a deal that if Carol shops for Whitty, Whitty will get her whatever she wants at her favorite café down the street.

In the middle of shopping, Whitty surprisingly saw 'Boyfriend' shopping at the same store as him too.

Of course, the bomb-headed male knew who he was since 'Boyfriend' is such a famous rapper. Any other singers must already know who he is.

Whitty wasn't exactly a huge fan of him but admired how successful he became so quick and easily and wishes he could be as successful as him.

Maybe he'd make more money, have more friends, live in a better house, continue school, all of those things he missed out on that the neon blue haired rapper has. 

As much as Whitty wanted to step over and say hello, he was too much of an introvert to say anything and had major trust issues towards strangers.

More importantly, he'd probably just seem like some crazy fan to 'Boyfriend' that'll just getting in his way and annoy him. Not only that, but 'Boyfriend' probably wouldn't even recognize some low quality rapper like him.

So unsurprisingly, he walked away and tried his best to ignore the famous singer he slightly looked up too.

Too late.

As for 'Boyfriend', he is an extrovert. He enjoys walking up to anyone he sees and start a nice conversation with them, maybe even attempting to become their friend.

He indeed also caught a glance of the bomb-headed male.

As soon as the male was about to walk away, 'Boyfriend' grabbed his attention.

"Whitty?" The neon haired male said, looking up at the other much more taller individual.

Whitty turned around in shock, but quickly hid it staring down at 'Boyfriend'. 

"How do you know my name..?" Asked Whitty using his deep voice as his advantage to sound tough. Although it had no effect to 'Boyfriend'.

"So it is you! Believe it or not, I'm a huge fan of your music. And you're newest album, Ballistic, was absolutely amazing!" Exclaimed 'Boyfriend' with his voice higher than usual from being intrigued and excited at the same time.