XX

[A drawing of what Whitty and Keith look like in this chapter. By me. You'll see why.]

"Are you done changing yet?"

"Y-yeah..!"

"Sooo are you gonna come out?"

"I-I don't know if I'm ready.. Especially what happened with my parents a-and.. Pico and Daddy Dearest—"

"Keith, we've been waiting all month for this. Don't give up now. You're so much stronger than you think you are. You had so much confidence before. Besides, I'll be there with you. I promised you this, remember?"

"Okay.."

Keith hesitantly stepped out of the dressing room in his puffy black skirt. He was wearing spikey bracelets and knee high black boots. He has red themed makeup on, and his white turtleneck with the red prohibited sign on it. He looked nervous as hell.

Whitty sighed, and crouched down to his level with his arms out. Keith immediately accepted the hug by wrapping his arms back around Whitty. Whitty rubbed his back soothingly.

"Berry.. It's all right. I know it is very nerve-racking for you, but you wanted to do this for so long now. Now is your chance. Trust me, they will love you." Whitty claimed. Keith felt better after hearing that, but nothing could get rid of the nervous knot in his stomach besides standing up to it. He let go of Whitty, and nodded determined.

"Thank you Whitty. Love you." Whitty smiled widely, pecking Keith's forehead. "Love you too Berry."

"Uhm..."

Whitty and Keith turned to the noise, seeing one of the backstage workers standing their awkwardly.

"I was told to i-inform you that you and your boyfriend are up next.." The boy said awkwardly. Keith blushed, embarrassed, while Whitty gave a simple thumbs up. "Thanks."

They went to sit down somewhere as they waited. You must be wondering what they were waiting for. Keith and Whitty, both being famous singers, decided to host a live concert together. Although, nobody knows Whitty is going to be part of it, but that's the point. Whitty is going to be the surprise, and this concert will show everyone who they both really are. Keith, truly a bisexual and an extremely punk feminine boy. Whitty, questioning himself as full gay now, and a little feminine. But most importantly, Whitty and Keith are both dating. They will be doing a collab.

Currently, Whitty is wearing his usual navy zipped up jacket and pink sweats. They plan that one he reveals himself on stage, he'll be wearing a rainbow cape.

The concert was held for them, but all concerts have smaller and less popular bands that come first, so they had time to get ready.

"You invited everyone right?" Keith asked Whitty. "Yep. Cherry, Pico, Alucard, Cassandra, Hex, Nene, Darnell, Carol, Dalia, and some other people I don't know the name of." They informed Whitty that they would invite their friends, but only the people Whitty named get free VIP invites.

Keith nodded, and just sat there. After a few seconds, Whitty spoke up.

"So, what was the deal with Pico again that made you upset 2 weeks ago? You never exactly had the chance to talk about it with me."

"Well.. I trust you to not speak of this to anyone obviously. Pico was a hitman for a long time, and after a long time of convincing he told me he would quit and start a music career like me instead. He did, but I guess he just admitted on text the other day that he never did quit and was lying the whole time.. We haven't talked much since. I just hope he will appreciate this concert." Keith finished with a small smile. Whitty smiled back. "I hope so too."