XI

"Hey you fucks! This sleepover isn't complete without me here."

"Lol, yeah sure, I'm pretty sure you mean me."

"Shut the fuck up ginger, nobody asked you."

"I should say the same back to you, pyro boy."

"Says the schizophrenic one."

"Oh my gosh! Will you two shut up? Jeez, you boys are so annoying."

Everyone stared at them in confusion, besides Keith who stood straight up and ran over to the three individuals.

Whitty recognized the one holding a mini Uzi in his hand as Pico thanks to Keith. Not only that, but Pico is a pretty famous mumble rapper. Although, that was years ago. Nobody knows what he does for a living now.

The two others, one with shoulder length hair and a dress and the other with slicked back hair and an original shirt and jeans, Whitty did not recognize.

Keith jumped into Pico's arms and hugged him. Whitty felt that same weird pang of jealousy, yet didn't know why.

"Woah woah, careful Keith! I almost smacked you with my gun. Jeez." Pico sighed as he patted Keith on the back and pushed him off.

"Aha, sorry. I'm just excited to see you actually came. And you brought your friends with you." Keith replied scratching the back of his head and turning towards the others.

"Sorry guys, this is my bestest friend, Pico. Also know as my ex-"

"-exceedingly skilled hitman." Pico said covering Keith's mouth and signaling over to Nene. Keith understand yet realized what Pico said in replacement.

"Eh?! I would never hire a hitman to kill someone!" Keith stammered loudly.

"Yeah, sorry, you're right. You'd just kill them off yourself. Just so you know I can always lend some guns to you any time." Pico said nudging Keith smirking. Keith sighed, yet didn't respond or deny it..

"Anyways, you awkward bastards over there should probably introduce yourself." Pico said, stepping between them and wrapping his arms around their necks.

"Fuck you." The male said.

"Come on Darnell, we both know you don't want that. Afterall, you're straight soooo-"

The one named Darnell huffed and shoved Pico away, making the female grumpy as Pico slammed into her thanks to Darnell.

"Watch it, Prico! You almost ruined my hair and outfit in general!" She snapped back.

"Come on Nene, we both know I hate that name. Cassandra used it most of the time." Pico shivered and instead of bothering the one known as Nene anymore, he simply walked away.

"Cassandra..?"

Pico looked in Whitty's direction with an uncomfortable look on his face hearing that name.

"Yeah? What bout her?"

Whitty stayed silent before look back down, mumbling "nevermind, it's nothing". He thought it was probably a different Cassandra. Not his..

"Hey! I'm gonna beat your ass Darnell if you do that with my door again! You could've broke it." Dalia snapped back as she entered with a cold beer.

Carol spoke up. "I thought you said no alcohol Dalia. We don't want everyone getting wasted here."

"No, of course not! I brought this to play spin the bottle. Although I need someone to empty it for me."

Hearing that, Darnell reached his hand out as a sign that he would do it before Pico snatched it out of Dalia's hand instead, chugging it, hearing a "go kill yourself asshole" from under Darnell's breath.