Chapter 12

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Eden whimpered as she hobbled to her bedroom window. Her paw still hurt terribly but it was all going to be worth it. With one last wobbly step, Eden finally reached her window and peered outside, the moonlight making the clearing shimmer like fairy dust.

Eden pushed the window open and stuck her muzzle and twitched her nose, deciphering all of the different scents in the air, hoping to catch the scent of the black Lycan that she couldn't stop think about....

"Eden Alexandria Queen Fell! What are you doing out of bed without your crutch?" Eden whirled around, her fur standing on end, only to flatten back down at the sight of her Papa.

"I was just waiting for Gabriel." Eden answered honestly as Aziraphale rushed to his daughter's side.

"You can wait for Mr. Archer in bed young lady! If you must get out of bed, then at least use the crutch your father made for you." Crowley had made a crutch for Eden during the daytime while the others were sleeping.

Once Eden was back in bed, Aziraphale sighed, "There now, how about some lunch? How does roasted ostrich sound?" Eden crossed her arms, "Okay." she pouted.

"I'm sure he'll come see you as soon as he can my darling." Aziraphale said pecking her on the cheek.

The tantalizing smells from the kitchen drove Eden nuts and so she grabbed her crutch and limped her way out of her bedroom.

Gabriel Archer was back in Nutter Forest again. He had to see Eden again. He was on leave and he was going to take full advantage of his time off and spend time with the red furred beauty he couldn't stop thinking about.