Sister school event

It was the morning after the party. All three of us were awake and were getting ready to go to class.

"Hey Y/n?" Eren called me. I hummed in response waiting for him to reply. "Who was that guy you were talking to yesterday?"

"Oh that was just the guy who won the competition." I simply said, not bothering to look in Eren's direction.

"Yeah but you knew his name. Levi was it?" I slightly chuckled at Eren.

"His name was written on the panel dummy." Eren looked at me for a second before chuckling.

"I don't know how I didn't figure that out." He looked down, slightly embarrassed at himself.

"Do you like him Y/n?" Both Eren and I looked at Armin with our eyes a bit widened as he asked the question.

"No. He's annoying."

"Well then let's go to class." Armin said, changing the subject.

We were all walking towards the classroom when I was tackled with a hug.

"Y/nnnn!!! Where were you yesterday? I looked for you but I didn't find you!"

"Oh hi Sasha." I smiled at the brunette. "I was at a piano competition and then I went to a party." I added.

"You should've taken me with you." She said as she pouted.

"Sorry!" I apologized, scratching my nape. "I'll make sure to take you with me next time." I continued.

"Promise?" Sasha looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Promise." I assured her and continued walking to class.

As we opened the door we saw professor Hange standing in front of the class, ready to announce something.

"Oh Y/n, Sasha, Armin and Eren, you were right on time. I almost made the announcement without you guys." She said as we took our seats.

"Hey loser." I felt a light punch on my shoulder and I looked to my right to see Ymir waving at me.

"Hi idiot." I smirked at her and turned my attention to Hange.

"So now that everybody's here, I can make the announcement." She started. "So some of you are aware that we have a sister school. And tomorrow will take place, what I like to call, the sister school event." She said excitedly.

The students started talking with each other about this event. "I'm not done talking!" Hange exclaimed when she noticed the students weren't calming down.

"So as I was saying, this event will take place tomorrow and you guys can spend time with the other students and get to know each other." She explained. "But you'll also have to play a piece for one of the students from the sister school."

"Does the piece have to be classical?" One of the people in the class asked.

"Nope." Hange said popping the p. "You may choose whatever piece you want and it can be any genre."

I was rather excited about this event. It seemed interesting and I was excited to meet the other students.

~

The next morning I woke up a little bit earlier than usual to get ready. I was gonna meet new people and I need to look presentable right?

"What the fuck are you doing?" I was taken out of my thoughts by a sleepy Eren.

"Just getting ready."

"Why so early?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, trying to get the sleepiness out of him.

"Why not?" I shrugged. Eren scoffed.

"Well you woke me up."

"Sorry..." I laughed a little and went towards Armin's bed. "Let's wake up Armin." I said taking a glass and going to the sink to fill it up with water.

"Wait- Y/n, you can't spill water on him! Poor Armin!" Eren said, following me to the bathroom.

"Oh shut up! You were the one who punched poor Armin." I glared at him and went over to Armin's bed once the glass was full. I hovered over Armin's sleeping figure and slowly tilted the glass until a little bit of water spilled on his cheek. I turned towards Eren and saw him shaking his head. Armin stirred in his sleep but still didn't wake up. I started tilting the glass a little bit more but Eren grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"That's enough Y/n."

"No!" I whined, trying to free my hand from his grip.

"Don't move your hand like that, the water's gonna spill!"

"Let me go!" I continued whining, shaking my hand.

"What are you two fighting about-" Just as Armin woke up and asked us what the matter was, the rest of the water spilled all over his face. Me and Eren stood there in silence, looking at him wipe the water off his face.

"Sorry..." I chuckled at Armin. He sighed heavily before giving me a small smile.

"It's alright Y/n." 'Protect this cute boy please' I thought as I smiled at him in return. "Shall we get ready?" He continued. I nodded and continued getting ready.

~

Once we were ready, we started heading towards the school's gym. Hange told us to go there, because that's where we'll be meeting the other students. Once we got to the gym, I opened the door and walked inside. I spotted Sasha talking to Ymir and started running towards them.

"What is up losers!" I greeted them as I hit Ymir on the back of her head.

"Hey don't hit me!" She exclaimed as she hit me back. We laughed as Armin and Eren made their way towards us. Sasha and Ymir greeted them as well.

"Okay, is everybody ready to meet the new students?!" professor Hange asked as she went towards the door to open it. "Well here they are!" Hange opened the door and my eyes landed on the first person that walked in. 'It's him'

"Levi." I said gritting my teeth.

A/n:
Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next time. Bye!

EDIT: Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be updating this Thursday, cause there are some things in my personal life that I need to take care of. I should be able to update on Saturday but I'm not promising anything so if I don't then I'll see you guys next week. I hope everybody understands and I'm sorry that there might not be another chapter this week.

From Lin to reader-chan♥️