Feelings

Levi pov:

After I dropped Y/n off, I strated driving. 'What the hell is up with me...not once in my life have I thought that I would compliment a girl.'

I sighed and tapped the tips of my fingers on the steering wheel lightly. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number.

"Hello~" She said in a sweet voice.

"Mom, can I come home and visit you for a bit?"

"Of course! I'll be waiting!" She exclaimed as she started shuffling around.

"Alright, bye." I said before hanging up.  My mother always knew the answer when I had a question so I was hoping she could help me with this situation.

It was unusual for me. Thoughts started filling my mind. 'Do I like her? Maybe...but why?' I didn't know what was so special about her. Whether it was her smile or the way her eyes shined when she was happy or was it because she didn't push me away like others do, was it because she wasn't shitting herself when I glared at her and she just smiled at me in return.

My thoughts came to an end as I parked my car in front of my mom's house. I got out of the car and locked it before walking up to the wooden door and knocking on it.

"My baby came home!" My mom hugged me as she let me in and closed the door behind her.

"Tch...I'm not a child anymore mother." I said.

"And...you're still as grumpy as ever." She laughed as she went to the kitchen and then brought me a cup of tea. I thanked her and sat on the chair as I took the cup from her hand.

"So what brings you here?" She asked as she sat across me at the kitchen table.

"So what, now I can't visit you without a reason?" I raised an eyebrow at her as I drank the warm liquid.

"You can! You just look like you have something on your mind." She said.

"Tch...that's because I do."

"Tell me." She demanded as she drank her coffee.

"You won't tease me?" I asked as I looked at her. I knew she could laugh at me a bit.

"Promise." She said with a smile.

"There's this girl-" I started but I was rudely interrupted.

"Ooh ooh, Levi likes a girl~"

"You said you weren't gonna tease me!" I said annoyed before clicking my tongue.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." She chuckled as she took another sip of her coffee.

"So as I was saying, there's this girl and...I don't know mom, there's something about her that just makes me not be myself. Something about those eyes, you can just get lost in them I swear." I admitted without any shame. After all the only person who I trusted enough was my mother so why not tell her.

"I'm happy to hear that." She said after I finished talking to her.

"I don't know what's so god damn special about her that just makes me nervous every time she's near me. It's so fucking annoying." I stated as I drank my tea.

"You know..." my mom started. "Maybe she's not a special girl. Maybe she's just normal but she's special to you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean."

"You said she makes you nervous? And you said she's special?" I nodded hesitantly before she started speaking again. "Levi, you clearly like her."