Special friend

I skipped towards my dorm, thinking about tomorrow. There were two questions in my mind. 'Why was I so happy?' We were going out as friends right? So there's absolutely no reason for me to be this excited. And second, 'Why did I feel kind of sad when he agreed to go out as friends?'

"What's got you so excited?" Eren took me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh nothing!" I said smiling.

"Yeah...for sure." Eren wasn't convinced at all but I didn't really care. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out to see what it was.

Levi:
Brat, when and where?

Me:
Tomorrow, 1:00 PM, meet me in the parking lot.

Levi:
Fine

Me:
:)
Read

I smiled to myself as I entered my dorm.

"You're hanging out with Levi? Since when are you two friends?" Eren said as he looked at my phone screen.

"Hey! Don't look at my messages, that's rude!" I frowned at him as I threw my phone on the bed. "And we are friends. He said so."

"That's what you're so excited about?" He asked.

"M-maybe..." I looked away a blush creeping on my cheeks.

"You better not like him. He seems like a player." Eren crossed his arms, sitting on the floor.

"For your information, I d-don't like him, but who are you to tell me who I can and can't like?" I asked him annoyed. Levi seems like a player at first glance but I'm one hundred percent sure he's not.

"I'm just looking out for you chill. I don't want you getting your heart broken or something." Eren explained.

"Levi is not how he seems like."

"Why are you getting so defensive?!" Eren raised his voice at me.

'Wait...why am I getting so defensive?' The thought of me liking him has crossed my mind but I don't think it's possible to like someone after such a short period of time.

"Excuse me for a bit." I said as I stormed out of the room. I didn't know what to say.

I decided to go outside and sit on a bench.

"Y/n! Over here!" I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw Mikasa sitting alone on a bench.

"Hey Mikasa, what are you doing out here?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Relaxing. What about you?" She asked, turning her head towards me.

"I just wanna clear my mind..." I sighed as I put my head in my hands.

"Talk to me. What's the matter?" I groaned before speaking.

"It's just- Eren suddenly decided that he can tell me who I can like and who I can't like." It was a stupid thing to be mad over but I couldn't help it.

"How did you even get to that conversation with Eren." She asked.

"He found out I'm gonna hang out with Levi tomorrow and he was like 'oh you better not like him, he seems like a player.' And stupid shit like that." I said imitating Eren's voice.