2. About Volleyball.

Chapter 2. About Volleyball.

***

TETSUKI

"I can't believe we have two!" I flinched when I heard the captain's voice all over tbe gymnasium. I just arrived and her voice is the first thing I heard.

"Tsuki-chan?!" I look at the right side when I heard a familiar voice, wait...she's also here in Kaijo?

"Yumi?" Yumi smile widely when she saw me entered the gymnasium. She spread her arms and run towards me.

"I missed you!" she throws herself to me and I just let her do it causing us to fall on the wooden floor of the gymnasium, the other members reacted with shock but, we quickly lift ourselves and sit on the floor.

"How's Tetsu? Is he fine?" she asked, I just nodded in response. The girl with black long hair and gloomy eyes stand beside us and stretch her both arms, offering a help.

"Ah, thanks!"

"Thank you,"

I said the same time Yumi spoke, we accepted her hands and she lift us up to stand.

"Oh, looks like our first years are getting along," we all turn our head to the entrance of the gymnasium, a beautiful woman wearing pencil skirt and blouse entered. I think she's the faculty advisor of this team, or maybe the coach?

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Rise Tohru, the faculty advisor of the volleyball team," she's pretty, her silky straight hair look so smooth that I want to touch and play with it but, of course I can't do that, it's rude to play with a teacher's hair.

"I'm glad to see two of the top players, I hope you guys will get along with the team," she said smiling.

"Thank you for having us," Tsuyumi said and bow her head, I did the same but, stay silent. I don't know why but, hearing the 'top players' makes me uncomfortable. Because it's like they're expecting too much from us.

"And another first year from Teiko," Teiko? Wait, that's nii-chan's former school. I look at the girl who bow in front of the advisor without saying anything. It's like she's the silent type of person, I wonder what skills she have. Hm, Teiko...we lost to that school one time and it really made us frustrated, Yumi, Ruka, Shii and I were just first years that time but, we're already a regulars. We blamed ourselves when we lost against Teiko in the finals and our senpais just comforted us, telling not to lose again next time, and next next time, so we kept the promise and trained hard.

"Teiko Volleyball is amazing, too, they won the nationals three years ago," I twitched my lips and glanced to the other first year, she hasn't introduce herself yet--we haven't introduce ourselves to each other yet.

"Yeah, I'm just on the bench that time, I'm not really amazing," talk about humble but, well yeah I think she's not lying 'cuz I don't remember her. It's not like I remember every player we played with, she's just not familiar, that's all.

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, have more confidence, confidence," Yumi said, she's right. I nodded a bit to agree with Yumi and the other senpai agree with her as well.

"Now, let's start,"

Let's start what?

***

"Geh--" I commented when I saw a blonde tall guy inside the classroom I entered, he's near the window and currently watching the trees outside while the girls around him are trying their hardest to be notice by him.

I look around to search for a seat but, all of it are already occupied. The only vacant one is that seat in front of Kiseki no Sedai-san and I don't want to sit in front of him so I search for another vacant one.