4. Apology.

Chapter 4. Apology.

***

RYOUTA

I scratch my head and heave a sighed. Who are those people? I think I've seen them...oh yeah, they are former members of Kanagawa Middle School, the middle school Tsuki-cchi attended before. I think they're her friends, too and Kuroko-cchi's.

'You have no right to call yourself a friend of Tsuki-chan,'

She's right though, Kuroko-cchi almost quit basketball because we did a horrible thing to his friend and it also hurt him so bad. But, I think we could've prevented it all from happening if only we knew that Kuroko-cchi's friend is a member of the opponent's team. They're a good team, and that guy Ogiwara-kun didn't give up until the end.

Ah, no matter what they say I still want Tsuki-cchi to be my friend and the other volleyball players, too. They're not like the other girls around who will scream their lungs out for my attention. It's not that I hate my fans, I'm grateful for them because why not? But, I feel uncomfortable sometimes, too.

The volleyball club didn't say anything like the fangirls would. If they're mad because of what happened last year, I'll try to apologize and ask for their forgiveness. Hm, I'll visit Seirin High, too and...and ask Kurokocchi to join us, plus--that school doesn't suit him anyway. He won't be able to pull out his full potential in that team.

Ah, jeez.

I also remember Tsuki-cchi's expression a while ago, as if she's telling me to stay away from her friends because there might be a trouble if they continue to speak with me. Good thing, talking back didn't slip my mind--well, I don't have something to say anyway.

Argh, whatever.

(After several days)
[4:46 AM]

TETSUKI

Woah, this is the last day of my first week of school. And my first week is already a disaster because of Kise and Yumi, they are both arguing every time they see each other, I'm glad Rumi is always ready to be their referee--I mean to stop them, sheez.

I went to school early today because why not? We have an early practice and I can't skip that. We'll have a practice match with Ruka's team next week so we need to keep training and practicing. Ruka will be a formidable opponent because she's a great blocker, that lady is good at read blocking and it always annoy me whenever I fail to save the ball she blocked. That's why I asked Rumi to help me, she's also a good middle blocker and almost the same as Ruka because she's also good in reading the opponent. But, I admit that she's still nowhere near Ruka, it'd be amazing if she can compete with her.

"Tsuki-cchi! Good morning!" I ignored Kise and continued to walk, I heard that they'll have a practice match today. Oh, I wonder what school is it.

He lined up to me and greet me again.

"Good morning!" he greeted like a little kid. He acts like this but, I'm sure he's prideful in court. I mean--he's one of Generation of Miracles, duh. Tetsu-nii told me how much his teammates changed so I figured that Kise might be boastful when it comes to basketball, just like Ruka.

"Morning, who will be your opponent today?" I asked, his expression is so bright, as if he's already enjoying the day even though the day is just starting.

"Seirin, I'll be waiting for Kuroko-cchi, are you excited to see your brother?" Oh gosh, so their opponent is my brother and his new teammates? I smiled a bit, Tetsu-nii will have this chance to show Kise that his style of basketball is better than just winning without team play.