5. 4 Versus 4-Match.

TETSUKI

Days have past and the practice match with Seirin is finally here, Tetsu-nii searched for me right away after stepping into our school, I saw him roaming his eyes and when he found me, he quickly went to my direction.

"How's school, Tsuki?" he asked, since we live in a different place, we don't see each other that much to talk about the things that happened to us. This is actually the first time I saw him again after he left Aunt's house.

"Not bad, but, not great either. I didn't know one of your friends chose this school and now I'm living my high school life having that pest around," I answered, he smiled a bit, I think I am the only one who can see that.

"Just enjoy your school life, Kise-kun is not so bad, don't worry," then, he pats my head, at the same time, a guy with red hair and red eyes approaches.

"Kuroko---woah?! A doppleganger?!" He said upon seeing me, he even covered my brother's eyes, what the heck?

"For you info, I am not a doppleganger. The name is Kuroko Tetsuki, his twin sister," I spoke, he slowly remove his hands from my brother's eyes and gulped.

"I see...I didn't know about that, so, Kaijo, huh? We won against them last week, get ready---"

"Shut up,"

"What--"

"Gotta go, Tetsu-nii," I said as I turn around, Yumi waved her hands to Tetsu-nii and the latter did the same.

When we reached the gymnasium, I saw Fumiko talking to Ruka and her teammate--wait...

Is that...

"Shii-chan?"

Ruka, Fumiko and Shii turned their heads to me. Shii smiled widely as she run towards me with a huge smile on her face, just look at her run like a child. But, why is she here? She chose Shutoku High, right?

"Tetsu-chaaaan! Tsuyu-chaaaan!" Yep, the energetic one has finally arrived. I mean, Ruka's already lively but, this one is livelier. She's still the one to stop Ruka and Yumi whenever they cause trouble, though.

She throw herself to me and Yumi as she giggles cutely. Shii is the setter of our team before, seeing her here can only mean one thing, she's the member Tetsu-nii told me about last week. Looks like she decided to play volleyball again, she can't run away from it.

"So, you've finally joined volleyball again," Yumi asked with her right brows raised, Shii smirked as she answer her question.

"Well, I heard from Saku-chan that they're fighting your school, it made me excited so, I joined," typical Shii. I wanna ask why she's in Seirin but, let's save that topic later.

"Get really to be beaten," Yumi replied, Shii scoffed.

"We'll make sure you won't get to spike, Tsuyu-chan," Shii said.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go away we're gonna go practi---"

"I'm gonna watch, do you best Tsuki-cchi!" Shii and Yumi turned their head to the guy who spoke behind me, there is only one guy who calls me by that annoying nickname.

"Oh, it's the guy who injured Tetsu-kun," Shii said, I can see Ruka approaching with her arms crossed. Wow, Kise has a lot of enemies.

Looks like Shii also knew about what happened to my brother. Don't tell me, she's already transferred to Seirin without telling me and Yumi before the practice match even happen?

"A-ahh...hi?" Kise scratched the back of his head as he lines up with me and Yumi, I heard Yumi clicked her tongue. Please, don't start arguing.

"Oh! So you girls are also--"