6. Practice Match Starts.

3RD PERSON

After thirty minutes, everyone has finally prepared for the match between Kaijo High's Volleyball Club and Seirin's Volleyball Club. There are also some students outside the gymnasium, some are there for the match while some are only there for Kise Ryota who's not paying attention to his fangirls because his only attention is towards Tetsuki, who's stretching while listening to their coach.

"Kuroko, your sister's really amazing. How come you never mentioned her to us?" Kagami asked, Kuroko glanced at him and stared at her sister.

"I did mention I have a sister one time, I don't talk about her that much and you never ask," Kuroko answered that made Kise chuckled.

'Yeah, he never really talked about his twin that much, for how many years that we've been teammates, this is the first time I found out that he has a twin sister,' he thought to himself. Kuroko is a quiet person who only talks when he wants, to. But, he mostly talk about basketball and don't say anything about his family that much.

"Well, you're right. But, when was that 'one time' you were talking about?" Kise stayed quiet as he listen to them. A lot of noise are happening outside because of the audience but, it didn't budge Kise's attention to Tetsuki.

'She really looks like Kuroko-cchi, a girl version of him. How amusing,'

He thought as he stares to the girl.

"Alright! We're starting!" the coach said with a loud voice, the players walk towards their designated area and went to their positions.

"Oh, they're starting," Kise said, feeling excited.

"You won't get to hit the ball! Tsuyu-chaaaan! I'll target you!" Shion said from the other side of the court, Tsuyumi smirked.

"We'll see about that!" She replied.

"Even if she targets Tsuyumi, she's still allowed to touch the ball though, she's not a setter who can't toss a ball after getting the first touch," Fumiko said, the other player with her nodded to agree.

(Their positions in court)

"Tsuki-chan! I'm counting on you!" Tetsuki smiled a bit and nod.

"How are they going to decide who's going to serve first?" Kise asked Tetsuya who's sitting beside him. Tetsuya pointed to the referee.

"Flipping coins," He answered.

"What? Oh! It's not an official match so it's fine with just flipping coins!" Kise replied as he chuckle but, he saw Tetsuya shaking his head.

"Even in official match, they flip coins to decide which team's serving first," the blonde-haired guy blinked for a couple of times before furrowing his brows.