7. First Set Ends.

KISE

The score is 25-26, the rally's still going and none of them want to give up. Well, just one more point and we'll win this set.

"Left!" the spiker from Seirin called, Ichinose stared at her and was about to do a toss but, she suddenly jumped and swing her arm to spike the ball. The ball quickly flew to our side of court but, when it was just about to touch the floor, someone saved it once again.

"Nice save!"

"Ugh! Just give up already, Tetsu-chan!" Ichinose said, she's obviously annoyed that Tsuki-cchi keeps saving the ball and keeping the rally going.

"Tsuyu!" Misaki-san called, Tsumi-cchi quickly did her approach runway and jump with all her might as she wait for the ball. However, Misaki-san pretended to toss but, she tap the ball slightly and did a setter dump

"Knew you'd do that!" the libero from Seirin said and managed to save the ball again, so the rally's not over yet. I can say that their libero is also good.

Ichinose tossed the ball to their middle blocker, I remembered that middle blockers can only attack using fast setting, so they did a normal fast attack, the middle blockers jumped and manage to touch the ball.

"One touch!"

"Kuroko!" One of the middle blockers shouted, but, I don't think she needed to do that because Tsuki-cchi has already reacted and run to the back of the court desperately. She dived to the floor and barely manage to save the ball, good thing Natsume-san was following her, she received the ball the bump it to their blonde-haired wing spiker, she jumped and swung her arm, hitting the ball. The ball hits the opponent's hands but, the ball came back perfectly to our court.

Wait, what was that? It looks like she did that on purpose?

"Alright!"

They're regrouping? So, she did that on purpose to regroup!

"Leave it to me!" Tsuki-cchi shouted, saving the ball and passing it to Misaki-san.

"Tsuyu! Don't look!"

"Understood!"

My eyes widened when Misaki-san tossed the ball really fast to Tsumi-cchi, Tsumi-cchi just swing her arm without looking at the ball, but, she still managed to hit it, gaining them one point and making them win the first set.

"Alriighhttt!"

What was that?! Nanase did that as well, right? Did she...copied it?

"Nice, Saki!" Natsume-san and Misaki-san did a high five, they are all celebrating and praising each other, specially the so called queens.

I turned my head to Seirin's court and saw Nanase and Ichinose staring at Misaki-san.

"Watanabe-senpai!" Everyone turned their heads to Ichinose, she has her fist clenched tight. What? Don't tell she can do that, too? Is it her idea originally?

"That...that last toss, how did you manage to do that?" She asked.

"Oh, that? I simply did what I saw from Nanase-san. Let's call it copying," Misaki-san answered, I blinked for a couple of times. Cool.

Wait, why am I impressed when I can do it as well?

"Oh, Kise-kun girl version," Kuroko-cchi spoke. That toss is probably hard to copy, and Tsumi-cchi wasn't looking, does that mean she pinpointed it to Tsumi-cchi's hand so she can hit the ball without looking? That's why we couldn't see the ball earlier when Nanase did that! It was so fast!

How amazing!

And she only saw that one time, right?

"But...but, copying? That's just impossible!" Ichinose said with a surprised expression. I mean, I would be surprise, too if don't have the same talent.