3. Nanase Sakura

Chapter 3. Nanase Sakura.

***

TETSUKI

Yesterday was a disaster, it was the first day and the bad day for me. Sheez, it's so annoying to even think about it, I was dragged into Kise's fangirl's mess. I literally just bumped into their beloved Kise and they had to accuse me that I am trying to get Kise's attention, IT'S HIS FAULT FOR GETTING IN MY WAY! Gosh, I'm just glad that Yumi was there to save me. It happened after school so I think the timing is better.

"GOOD MORNING!" Oh, the devil has arrived. The devil has arrived with a loud voice causing all the girls to glare at me, I want to glare back at them but, I'm trying to be kind so I just ignored them.

It seems like Kise got here earlier for an early practice.

"Don't talk to me,"

"Ehh ~?" Ughh, he acts like a kid. He's so loud and cheerful, too. Did my brother got along with him? I forgot to ask yesterday.

"I already apologized for what happened yesterday, are you still mad?" He asked, he went in front of me and walk backwards. Gosh, this guy, he's a bit handful, look at the other students who are avoiding him to not cause trouble.

"I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed. So, let me have a peaceful day today," he pouted as he tilt his head, what's with that reaction? It's like he's telling me that he don't understand what I just said.

"I refuse," I refrain myself from reacting and just continue walking. I don't know what he's up to so I didn't pay attention to him, and I think it's not the right thing to do because his fangirls started buzzing around again talking about 'how dare this girl ignore Kise-sama'. Oh, shucks please.

"Then, leave me alone for now and go back to your practice," his face lightened up after hearing what I've said, it seems like he's satisfied with that reply. Look at him act so happy like a little kid that got permission to play outside. I hate Generation of Miracles but, for some reason...I couldn't keep hating this guy.

"Alright! I'm gonna go after you again later!" He said with a wide smile before running to the opposite side. I don't understand him, why is he trying so hard to befriend me? Is it because I'm Tetsu-nii's sister? But, I still can't forgive him for what he did to Ogiwara-kun, it's just so cruel. Because of them Ogiwara-kun has to quit his favorite sport, I hope he's doing fine now.

I'll just encourage him to join volleyball instead.

Hah ~

Gotta go practice.

There's still two hours before the class starts but, students already arrived at our school, this early in the morning. That's amazing.

When I reached the gymnasium, I heard a ball getting spiked. Looks like there's someone practicing inside the gymnasium, I wonder if it's an upperclassman or the same year as me.

I want to skip the first morning practice today because I have some undone homework, my cousin is too much to handle last night, I have a younger cousin and he's seven years old, has blonde hair and golden eyes---wait, come to think of it, he has the same hair and eyes as Kise.

The lights inside are open, I think there's a teammate inside, I wonder who.

I walk towards the entrance only to found a familiar pink-haired witch, she has her usual pigtails and she's wearing white shirt and a shorts.

"Eh?!" I reacted, causing her to turn around. Her eyes widened and cover her mouth, I can't believe she's here.

"Sa..." her face brighten up when I blurted the first syllable of her name. I can see sparkles around her face as if she's thinking 'she's gonna say it right, this time'. Aww, sorry to disappoint you, Ruka.