Epilogue

Angie pov...

After just over a year of fostering Gracie I have been approved to officially adopt her. We are going to the court today, everything is sorted already, the court is just a formality.

The last year had been great, I never expected it but I wouldn't change anything. Gracie fits in our family so well you wouldn't be able to tell she wasn't biologically mine. She is a great sister to Avery, Emery and Finley, they spend a lot of time together and will go out together.

Fans reacted well to the news of me adopting Gracie, I talked to her about social media and she didn't mind as long as it wasn't all the time. We have kept her family out of it so that remains private.

We went to therapy as a family and Gracie has sessions on her own. We had a period of adjustment that we needed help with but we got there in the end. Gracie became more open and shared her past with us, when her parents died in a car crash she was sent to an uncle who was the only living relative. He wasn't a great man and forced Gracie to cook and clean for him, she was so young and couldn't do everything she wanted so he would physically abuse her. One day when Gracie dropped a glass it broke and he cut her hands with is so deep she needed to go to hospital for stitches and she was taken away from him and put in a group home. Gracie stayed for awhile before running away and I met her not long after.

It's surprising how much things can change. Rizzoli and Isles is finishing up it final season. The show had a great run and it was decided to end where we wanted and leave it in a good place rather than risk making storyline's that didn't work.

The cast and crew became good friends and we would spend time together with each other and our families. It will be hard to say goodbye and move onto new things.

Authors note...
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story. I didn't have any more ideas on where to go with this book so I thought I would end it. Hope it was alright.